Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
JJ Watt retires
JJ Watt announced his retirement as of the end of the season. He was scheduled to be a free agent at the end of the season so when he unretires he can sign with any team he desires.

I just have a weird feeling that just before next year's regular season begins, it will be announced that he is signing with the Pittsburgh Steelers so that he can play 1 season with both his brothers

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
2nd Greatest Defensive Player of his generation. Phenomenal player who also happened to be a Bengals killer.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2022, 02:06 PM)pally Wrote: JJ Watt announced his retirement as of the end of the season.  He was scheduled to be a free agent at the end of the season so when he unretires he can sign with any team he desires.

I just have a weird feeling that just before next year's regular season begins, it will be announced that he is signing with the Pittsburgh Steelers so that he can play 1 season with both his brothers

That would be horrible
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2022, 04:09 PM)J24 Wrote: 2nd Greatest Defensive Player of his generation. Phenomenal player who also happened to be a Bengals killer.

...   and a huge douche.  good riddance.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Did he ever win a SB?

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2022, 08:04 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Did he ever win a SB?

Nope.  He played his entire career with the Texans then the Cardinals.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2022, 06:05 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: ...   and a huge douche.  good riddance.

Seconded.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2022, 02:06 PM)pally Wrote: JJ Watt announced his retirement as of the end of the season.  He was scheduled to be a free agent at the end of the season so when he unretires he can sign with any team he desires.

He won't.  If he says he's done then he's done.  What he will likely do is sign a 1 day contract and retire a Texan.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2022, 06:05 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: ...   and a huge douche.  good riddance.

(12-28-2022, 08:26 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Seconded.  

I really don't get this attitude.  He is beloved here in Houston.  He is a good guy.  Doesn't lie.  Does and did tremendous work in the community.  

Someone care to explain to me how he is a "douche", because in 10+ years of watching playing him play, and listening to interviews, he never came across as a "douche".  Was he confident?  Yes.  Football arrogant?  Sure as he is arguably the best defender of his generation.  But off the field he was/is absolutely one of the good guys.
Reply/Quote
The only real douchie thing I remember him doing was taking unnecessary shots at Dalton after the Texans beat us, calling him a "Rusty Musket." Not the worst thing in the world, but pretty low class.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2022, 02:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The only real douchie thing I remember him doing was taking unnecessary shots at Dalton after the Texans beat us, calling him a "Rusty Musket." Not the worst thing in the world, but pretty low class.

Red Ryder BB gun is what i believe it was. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
A badger retires in Arizona.
Wisconsin then wins bowl game in Arizona.
Reply/Quote