Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JJ What???
Way too much attention paid to this turd!

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Quick-hits-Dalton-fires-back-at-Watt-Preventing-a-streak-Bengals-own-up/7b8bac40-789f-4ad0-bfd4-85072aa74187

Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton didn’t take to kindly to Texans defensive lineman J.J. Watt’s observation that his defense turned “The Red Rifle,’ into Ralphie's "Red Ryder B.B. Gun" of  Christmas Story fame during Monday night’s 10-6 loss at Paul Brown Stadium.

“I’m disappointed in him because of the integrity of this game. I have a lot of respect for him. He’s a really good player," Dalton said. "There are a lot of kids and people who look up to him, and for him to make comments like that, he’s just showing that’s acceptable to say that kind of stuff. It’s disappointing for one of the best players in this league to come out and say something like that, so that’s all I’m going to say about that.

"I think he’s a good player, but for him to be one of the best in this league and to show that integrity, it shows what he’s about, and that’s disappointing.” . .
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 11:22 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Way too much attention paid to this turd!

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Quick-hits-Dalton-fires-back-at-Watt-Preventing-a-streak-Bengals-own-up/7b8bac40-789f-4ad0-bfd4-85072aa74187

Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton didn’t take to kindly to Texans defensive lineman J.J. Watt’s observation that his defense turned “The Red Rifle,’ into Ralphie's "Red Ryder B.B. Gun" of  Christmas Story fame during Monday night’s 10-6 loss at Paul Brown Stadium.

“I’m disappointed in him because of the integrity of this game. I have a lot of respect for him. He’s a really good player," Dalton said. "There are a lot of kids and people who look up to him, and for him to make comments like that, he’s just showing that’s acceptable to say that kind of stuff. It’s disappointing for one of the best players in this league to come out and say something like that, so that’s all I’m going to say about that.

"I think he’s a good player, but for him to be one of the best in this league and to show that integrity, it shows what he’s about, and that’s disappointing.” . .

My exact same reaction to prime time Dalton.
Reply/Quote
Dalton can't expect the Nation and players across the league to change their opinion on him because he's a good guy. He's got to somehow show strong on national tv for them to take notice and respect him. He hasn't. The Thursday night game was good, but it was a measly couple million viewers and not on a nationally televised network, so not many common folks saw it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote