Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Role player of the month - Samaje Perine
Practice Squad elevation of the month - Trenton Irwin
Practice Squad elevated ST's player of the month - Drue Crisman
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I can't argue with any of that.

But I could also go with:

Offense: Burrow the obvious choice, but damn, Perine!

Defense: Hubbard. So steady, productive, never comes out.

Rookie: Volson. We barely even notice he's on the field, which is a very good thing.

Asst. coach: Lou. For a guy who was supposedly about Zac's 5th choice, he continues to adapt to the opponent and put his guys in position to succeed.

And I would add Special teams: Chrisman.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 11:51 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Role player of the month - Samaje Perine
Practice Squad elevation of the month - Trenton Irwin
Practice Squad elevated ST's player of the month - Drue Crisman

Nice!  How could I forget Velveeta boy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l-uUv_Fcj4
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 11:54 AM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Nice!  How could I forget Velveeta boy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l-uUv_Fcj4

Lol, Hope the players do him a favor and shorten that nickname to just Velveeta 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Need to bump this. Cannot argue with anything, was a great month, went undefeated.

Now let's go undefeated in December! Cool
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 03:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Need to bump this. Cannot argue with anything, was a great month, went undefeated.

Now let's go undefeated in December! Cool

Remember when we would always break things down in to quarters when it was a nice, even 16 game season?  

Well, so far this year:

Q1:  2-2:  Started 0-2, seem to be gaining conditioning, timing, appendix-less play adaptation
Q2:  2-2:  Found run game, suffered a huge injury to Reader, Chase, and Chido
Q3:  3-0 (soon to be 4-0)  Reader back, rookie CTB solid, Burrow on fire and goes 3-1 without Chase who is now returning.

Beat the Chiefs and they are 8-4 with only two road games remaining (Tampa and NE) and home game against Browns, Bills, and Rats.  Sounds like at least 11-6 to me, which I was I predicted from the beginning.  Could that be enough to get the one seed?  Doubtful.  Chiefs have Denver twice, Texans, Seattle, and Raiders.  Hard to picture them going 2-3 against that cast of duds.  

If the Bills win tonight, they have Jets, Fins, Bears, Bengals and Pats again.  Really hard to see them only winning two of those games as well, even if Cincy would win a tie breaker.

Still, stranger things have happened, and it is going to be a lot of fun to watch.  Plus, remember my "poop bag" prediction:  Win out and win the Super Bowl.  
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 05:33 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Remember when we would always break things down in to quarters when it was a nice, even 16 game season?  

Well, so far this year:

Q1:  2-2:  Started 0-2, seem to be gaining conditioning, timing, appendix-less play adaptation
Q3:  3-0 (soon to be 4-0)  Reader back, rookie CTB solid, Burrow on fire and goes 3-1 without Chase who is now returning.

Beat the Chiefs and they are 8-4 with only two road games remaining (Tampa and NE) and home game against Browns, Bills, and Rats.  Sounds like at least 11-6 to me, which I was I predicted from the beginning.  Could that be enough to get the one seed?  Doubtful.  Chiefs have Denver twice, Texans, Seattle, and Raiders.  Hard to picture them going 2-3 against that cast of duds.  

If the Bills win tonight, they have Jets, Fins, Bears, Bengals and Pats again.  Really hard to see them only winning two of those games as well, even if Cincy would win a tie breaker.

Still, stranger things have happened, and it is going to be a lot of fun to watch.  Plus, remember my "poop bag" prediction:  Win out and win the Super Bowl.  

Not going to argue with fate, especially when it arrives via a poop bag 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 05:33 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Remember when we would always break things down in to quarters when it was a nice, even 16 game season?  

Well, so far this year:

Great post, nice breakdown SHRacer. I actually predicted 13-4 before the season and this is still in the cards if we do 
win out. Yeah the poop bag prediction and Momma Racer helping us could still happen, we will see, I definitely like our
chances in every game, one at a time.

(12-01-2022, 06:25 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Not going to argue with fate, especially when it arrives via a poop bag 

Smirk
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 07:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great post, nice breakdown SHRacer. I actually predicted 13-4 before the season and this is still in the cards if we do 
win out. Yeah the poop bag prediction and Momma Racer helping us could still happen, we will see, I definitely like our
chances in every game, one at a time.

Smirk

Remember also the discord over the lack of contact and conditioning in the preseason?  Well, the Bengals are pretty healthy again and looking good for a stretch run.  It is not out of line to think they could finish this year like they did last year with four straight wins after the SF loss.  
Reply/Quote