Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
JNers who venture down into Smack for today
(11-01-2015, 07:31 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: LoL I do not care what people say in the game thread because the Bengals beat the Steelers.  That is all that matters. Are you really trying to claim some moral victory because some Bengals fans were complaining in a thread during the game?  Sorry for your luck but your team got beat by a better team. The Bengals beat that the Steelers, end of discussion because the final score tells the truth.

Bengals 16 Steelers 10. End of discussion.

I'm saying this thread's purpose was not dependent on the outcome of the game.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Speaking of Butt Hurt over big hits...  Hope LaVeon Bell makes a full and speedy recovery.  Hated to see that knee twist around, like it did, but football is a rough sport.

Anyway, congrats to the Steeler fans on here, for handling the loss with grace.  It was a hard fought divisional game, plenty more of those to come.

Speaking of Steeler fans, anybody seen bengalguy71 ? Or whatever his name was.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Speaking of Butt Hurt over big hits... Hope LaVeon Bell makes a full and speedy recovery. Hated to see that knee twist around, like it did, but football is a rough sport.

Anyway, congrats to the Steeler fans on here, for handling the loss with grace. It was a hard fought divisional game, plenty more of those to come.
Bell wasn't even hit in the knee; his leg just got twisted as he was pulled down.
Reply/Quote
Good game, Pitt.

Here's to a speedy recovery for Bell.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:38 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I'm saying this thread's purpose was not dependent on the outcome of the game.

True. But it's not any different here than it is on any other team's board.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
[Image: 12189850_881045568658211_578506719933756...e=56CA3E33]
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/12189850_881045568658211_5785067199337564851_n.jpg?oh=c3d6f2054e5ec6acd5cc3908025b148c&oe=56CA3E33

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: True. But it's not any different here than it is on any other team's board.

I wasn't saying otherwise - I was just trying to proactively start a thread where JNers can whine instead have 5 news threads started and a bunch of random comments in older threads.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:48 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I wasn't saying otherwise - I was just trying to proactively start a thread where JNers can whine instead have 5 news threads started and a bunch of random comments in older threads.

It's more fun that way. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Great win bengals! They tried to shoot themselves in the foot a bunch of times and still managed to win. I truly think this is a different team than we've seen in the past! That said, I fee awful for Bell and I truly hope he's okay. He's a game changing back and I wish no ill-will upon him. Speedy recovery, sir!
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:12 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: The butt hurt is big in this one.  Started a thread and got burned on it when the Steelers lost. I'll leave you with this as a fan of the game.  It was a very good game played well by both teams.  The better team won though.   

I thought they both played pretty ugly.
We shaped up a bit, in the end.
Reply/Quote
Because no steelers fans ever complain about the refs...
http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/threads/the-official-unofficial-steelers-game-thread.12782/

Oh wait Ninja
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 09:00 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Because no steelers fans ever complain about the refs...
http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/threads/the-official-unofficial-steelers-game-thread.12782/

Oh wait  Ninja

Of course, then there's this snivel-fest from Behind the Steel Curtain...

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2015/10/29/9639696/dear-reggie-nelson
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 09:04 PM)Whatever Wrote: Of course, then there's this snivel-fest from Behind the Steel Curtain...

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2015/10/29/9639696/dear-reggie-nelson

Jesus what the hell was that?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 09:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Jesus what the hell was that?

Some Steeler fan whining for mercy for a RB who's proving to be as fragile as the glass his bong is made of.

Speaking of whining, here's Ramon Foster crying about Burfict...

http://cin.247sports.com/Bolt/Steelers-angry-at-Bengals-celebration-of-LeVeon-Bells-injury-40731326
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 11:02 PM)Whatever Wrote: Some Steeler fan whining for mercy for a RB who's proving to be as fragile as the glass his bong is made of.

Speaking of whining, here's Ramon Foster crying about Burfict...

http://cin.247sports.com/Bolt/Steelers-angry-at-Bengals-celebration-of-LeVeon-Bells-injury-40731326

I saw burfict running excitedly away from the play after bell was tackled but I dont think it was him celebrating an injury.  At that point, he probably wasnt even aware that Bell was injured.  
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:38 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I'm saying this thread's purpose was not dependent on the outcome of the game.

Too bad the division standings were dependent on the outcome of the game

Your team and this thread suck
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:24 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You think Jners whining about the refs, hard hits and bringing weak smack only happens when the Bengals lose? You should have been following the game thread.

This is one of the problems I have with steelers fans. Acting like whining about plays and refs is specific to bengals fans. The air of arrogance that I get when talking to most native steelers fans is nauseating. I have met plenty of steelers fans who make bitter what if's after games, you guys are no better than any other fan base in the league. Stop smelling your farts and acting like you guys are better than everyone else in the league. Steelers fans are only loyal because of the great history and consistent success you guys have, just look at the pirates. When they sucked you guys had amongst the worst attendance in the league. Now they're good and you guys go to games, coincidence?

Its a game we watch on tv, Steelers fans need to stop taking themselves so seriously. 
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:21 PM)ZeGerman Wrote:  I feel awful for Bell and I truly hope he's okay. He's a game changing back and I wish no ill-will upon him. Speedy recovery, sir!

Cry There goes my fantasy back.  Sad
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 11:42 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I saw burfict running excitedly away from the play after bell was tackled but I dont think it was him celebrating an injury.  At that point, he probably wasnt even aware that Bell was injured.  

This^^^^^ Looked to me like he was aware of his surroundings and got the hell out of Dodge. Wasn't no celebrating maybe excited he stopped a 1st down. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 09:00 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Because no steelers fans ever complain about the refs...

Oh wait  Ninja

Its worse then our game day threads.. Oh lord I didn't think it could get any worse then that...
Reply/Quote