Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
JOEBI-WAN
Any thoughts on the design?
[img][Image: 50018175286_9f267c8d03_k.jpg]JOEBI_WAN CIN-WHODEY by David Gabbard, on Flickr[/img]
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nice work!
I have to say I love your avatar. Stones+Bengals what more could you ask for!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 200.gif]

Reply/Quote
I see Joe as more of a Darth Vader type, but that's just me Wink
Reply/Quote
Dumb as #%$.
Reply/Quote
Joebi-Wan?  It's better than Han Joelo or Joeba the Hutt Hutt HUTT!
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2020, 08:16 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Joebi-Wan?  It's better than Han Joelo or Joeba the Hutt Hutt HUTT!

Joeba Fett!
Reply/Quote
Doesn't Obi whatshisface get vaporized in the very first movie?
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2020, 11:56 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Doesn't Obi whatshisface get vaporized in the very first movie?

Yeah... If by the first one you mean the 1977 movie. But prior to that he kicked a lot of ass. Even fought Darth Vader on a lava planet. You can tell the Coronavirus has had me on a movie marathon with my daughter.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I thought it was awesome...I heard Butch Hobson refer to him as "Seamless Joe" and I liked that as well.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2020, 12:07 PM)jason Wrote: Yeah... If by the first one you mean the 1977 movie. But prior to that he kicked a lot of ass. Even fought Darth Vader on a lava planet. You can tell the Coronavirus has had me on a movie marathon with my daughter.

CGI fights don't count because they're extra not real. 
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2020, 12:17 PM)Nately120 Wrote: CGI fights don't count because they're extra not real. 

All I'm saying is Lamar Jackson has no chance against Darth Vader in a fight on a lava planet.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2020, 12:22 PM)jason Wrote: All I'm saying is Lamar Jackson has no chance against Darth Vader in a fight on a lava planet.

So Darth. Vader waited until Obi wan was old and killed him? That's like Bengals fans waiting for the Steelers to get old so we can take over the AFC North 
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2020, 12:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So Darth. Vader waited until Obi wan was old and killed him? That's like Bengals fans waiting for the Steelers to get old so we can take over the AFC North 

Exactly... But even then. If you look closely Obi closes his eyes and let's Darth Vader kill him to fullfill his destiny. So the Steelers are gonna have to roll over, and just let us beat them.

On a side note I've realized how little I truly understood those movies after watching them again as an adult.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2020, 12:48 PM)jason Wrote: Exactly... But even then. If you look closely Obi closes his eyes and let's Darth Vader kill him to fullfill his destiny. So the Steelers are gonna have to roll over, and just let us beat them.

On a side note I've realized how little I truly understood those movies after watching them again as an adult.

Which team is Chewbacca?
Reply/Quote
This thread is kind of like being in an episode of the Big Bang Theory, but without Penny or Bernadette.....Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
i dont get what the Picture means?
Reply/Quote
He has the swagger of Joe-Joe Binks.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2020, 12:22 PM)jason Wrote: All I'm saying is Lamar Jackson has no chance against Darth Vader in a fight on a lava planet.

All you need to take down Lamar Jackson is a well placed jet-ski. Who knew.

Reply/Quote
JOEBI WON and you're on to something.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote