Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JOeyB is in the House
(08-04-2022, 06:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I thought D'Andre Smith was supposed to be a fit, quicker olineman. Dude is dragging ass in those sprints.

Meanwhile, Jackson seems to be leading the pack of olinemen

Caleb was wrong about this being conditioning.  This was at the end of practice and the offense had to run gassers because they "lost" practice today so D'Ante Smith was probably dragging at that point.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-04-2022, 07:59 PM)pally Wrote: Caleb was wrong about this being conditioning.  This was at the end of practice and the offense had to run gassers because they "lost" practice today so D'Ante Smith was probably dragging at that point.  

Whatever the reason D'Ante looked like 300 lbs of chewed bubble gum. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2022, 06:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I thought D'Andre Smith was supposed to be a fit, quicker olineman. Dude is dragging ass in those sprints.

Meanwhile, Jackson seems to be leading the pack of olinemen

Love seeing what I have from Jackson so far.

He might be what I thought he would be this season, we will see.
Reply/Quote
somebody is feeling better almost 2 weeks post op

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 03:55 PM)pally Wrote: somebody is feeling better almost 2 weeks post op

Yeah baby. Cool
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Calling the surgery "major" coupled with the post-surgery IV antibiotics indicates his appendix probably burst

Quote:During an interview on the "In the Trenches" podcast hosted by Bengals radio analyst Dave Lapham, Jimmy Burrow said it might be a "few weeks" before his son is able to return to the field and termed the surgery as "major."

"It set him back," Jimmy Burrow said of the surgery. "But he seems to be getting better every day, and hopefully, here in a few weeks we'll be back out on the field."

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 11:05 PM)pally Wrote: Calling the surgery "major" coupled with the post-surgery IV antibiotics indicates his appendix probably burst

My appendix burst after 3 days of refusing to goto the dr. I was in hospital during Christmas of 04 for 3 days heavy antibiotics, I was back at work within a few days, my job is physical, but not like Burrows. There really is no need to even concern ourselves with his extreme light duty or taking time.
Reply/Quote