Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JR Returns
Week 6 inactives

Bengals at Colts

Bengals: K Austin Seibert, WR Auden Tate, RB Trayveon Williams, LB Markus Bailey, OL Keaton Sutherland

Colts: TE Mo Alie-Cox, T Chaz Green, LB Darius Leonard, DE Ron’Dell Carter, QB Jacob Eason, WR Daurice Fountain, WR Dezmon Patmon
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We also catch a break that Indy's best defender is out.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
OK Ross, this is your chance. Show us something
Reply/Quote
John Ross 7 rec 150 yard 2 pass TDs, 1 pancake block, and a rush TD to win the game...then sprains his ankle doing his TD celebration.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 12:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We also catch a break that Indy's best defender is out.

Deforest Buckner is playing though...

Reply/Quote
It’s time to stop jerking Tate around. He should be active every week.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 12:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Week 6 inactives

Bengals at Colts

Bengals: K Austin Seibert, WR Auden Tate, RB Trayveon Williams, LB Markus Bailey, OL Keaton Sutherland

Colts: TE Mo Alie-Cox, T Chaz Green, LB Darius Leonard, DE Ron’Dell Carter, QB Jacob Eason, WR Daurice Fountain, WR Dezmon Patmon

Loved his work in Young Guns.

Did you see the size of that chicken?
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 01:05 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: It’s time to stop jerking Tate around. He should be active every week.

He’s out with a shoulder injury.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 01:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s out with a shoulder injury.

PUT HIM OUT THERE HE THE BEST IN REDZONE MAKE HIM A TIGHT END WOULD BE #1 RECEIVER ANYWHERE ELSE... ... ...
Reply/Quote
Our #5 WR is out with injury. That's all that's going on with Ross being active.

He might actually do something. Then again he might just be himself.

Reply/Quote
At this point Ross needs film when he tries to woo teams other then Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 01:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s out with a shoulder injury.

Don’t try to bring facts to my angry tirades.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
All he should be doing is returns
Reply/Quote
The facts are so far in 2020 (and in 2019 for Green) Ross has been a no show, whether it was injury/sickness or just practiced poorly is irrelevant, he has done nothing in 2020. Of course Green did not play in 2019 and last part of 2018, he has been on the field but other than a poor Burrow throw in week 1 has looked slow and sluggish.

I am interested to see (if Ross gets a lot of snaps) if he can open up things for Boyd, our TE's, our RB's and Green today. But we all know it starts with the OL, so if Burrow can't get 2.5 to 4" in the pocket, could make for a rough day. Ross does add a speed element also so will be interesting to see if Indy blitz is toned down when Ross is on the field, Ravens blitzed us seemingly with 5 or 6 almost every snap it seemed.

I would love to see Ross develop something with Burrow, Higgins is playing better each week, Boyd is always solid, it is Green and Tate or now Green and Ross that need to step up today. If they do, we may be able to beat the Colts today.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Ross is motivated.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I’d like to see him in 3 roles: 1) Fly patterns for real or decoy, 2) Drag routes, 3) Bubble screens
Reply/Quote
Ross scores 2 TDs and gets 135 yards so all of his fan boys can pop back out. He will later dislocate his shoulder spiking the football and be out 4-6 weeks.
Reply/Quote
We need less empty sets vs the blitz.

This is last chance saloon for Ross. Hope he comes up good but am not optimistic. Maybe he opens things up.

For teams to stop blitzing us, we need to actually make sime big plays against it. Had only 1 shot last week and Burrow missed Mixon on a throw I could have made.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 01:39 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I’d like to see him in 3 roles: 1) Fly patterns for real or decoy, 2) Drag routes, 3) Bubble screens

Short and deep crossers, jet sweeps, tunnel screens, whips, slants. If I see him running a bunch of hitches like they do with AJ I'll throw stuff at the TV.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
How many catches and targets for John Ross in his triumphant return?

[Image: mike-frerichs-zero-point-zero.gif]

Might as well have activated Fountain or Patmon from the PS.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote