Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ja’Marr mic’d up
(10-20-2022, 10:18 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Right. I never suggested otherwise. I was just pointing out Burrow did a good job getting us into the right plays in that game.

I know you get it but I think some people hear/read Burrow changed the play at the line of scrimmage and think he's going against ZT and calling his own plays. 
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 01:08 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Never bought Tony's narrative that the players were turning on Zac. 

Guessing he is banned momentarily for his racist comment. 

So, um what did he say?Hmm
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 01:21 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Did not know Chase added the sound effect "oh" when faking his hamstring injury in the end zone to help sell it. Funny but hope he does away with the fake injuries, my heart skipped a beat when he grabbed his hammy. 

Burrow's TD run was a big play but noticed he looked a little awkward on his ball spin compared to other Bengals doing so, yet that's ok. Also think Chase is not ready to be our punter in an emergency situation if Huber gets hurt, and that's ok as well. 

It's Chase's f@#$%# house !

Thanks for sharing 

Who's done more damage in the Super Dome? Ja'Marr or Katrina?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 05:22 PM)jason Wrote: Who's done more damage in the Super Dome? Ja'Marr or Katrina?

It's a close call but Chase was more classy about it while dealing his damage lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 05:18 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: So, um what did he say?Hmm

Probably easy to find, but not sure.  

Hoping he did not actually know the meaning of the phrase he called everybody who disagreed with him though. Which was just about every poster in the thread, believe that he started the thread as well. 

To be fair, I think he did not know the exact meaning. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 05:45 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Probably easy to find, but not sure.  

Hoping he did not actually know the meaning of the phrase he called everybody who disagreed with him though. Which was just about every poster in the thread, believe that he started the thread as well. 

To be fair, I think he did not know the exact meaning. 

He also had a disgusting post that was removed last week regarding the upcoming Saints game, so he had a little back-pressure on him. 
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 10:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yeah, nothing terribly exciting in this one.

Ja’Marr telling Zac great game plan at the end was probably the most interesting part. Kind of goes against the “the players are turning on him” narrative.

Selection bias.

No reason for the NFL to release mixed up footage of players airing frustration at coaches. People only see the good stuff from players
On the winning team that game.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 12:16 PM)TheFan Wrote: I know you get it but I think some people hear/read Burrow changed the play at the line of scrimmage and think he's going against ZT and calling his own plays. 

Taylor said Joe made some great calls at the line.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 07:53 PM)Wyche Wrote: Taylor said Joe made some great calls at the line.

Yes, Taylor gives him the play and audibles off of that. Joe sees the formation and decides which he wants to go forward with. I really don't get the confusion lol 
Reply/Quote

What he did to Adebo on that one play was just wrong. That man has a family! :lol:

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 10:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

I can't express how much I love this....

Hearing a player tell a coach that he had a great game plan.

Hearing a RB tell a WR "I told you it was coming!  It's going to open up for everyone"

Dan Hoard's calls...

Awesome stuff...
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 10:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yeah, nothing terribly exciting in this one.

Ja’Marr telling Zac great game plan at the end was probably the most interesting part. Kind of goes against the “the players are turning on him” narrative.

That was the part that stood out to me myself Nicomo, also liked seeing Michael Thomas at the beginning showing his 
leadership as a Captain. This guy makes a lot of plays on ST's and is more intertwined with our success than we probably
know. Was a nice vid, thanks for posting it.

"This is my ***** house!!!"  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2022, 12:42 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
What he did to Adebo on that one play was just wrong. That man has a family! LOL

That's great lol ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote