Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ja'Marr Chase Is Impressing!
According to ESPN, Ja'marr Chase and Burrow are killing it in the final 7-on-7 drill of the offseason!

Quote:The final 7-on-7 session of the offseason showed what Chase can do for Cincinnati's offense. He was quarterback Joe Burrow's go-to target during one stretch of a drill that featured zero incompletions. Chase will have adjustments and improvements to make this offseason, but the Bengals are banking on him to become an immediate playmaker. The rookie seems up to the challenge.

"I'm excited about where he's at," Burrow said after the team's minicamp. "He's a really smart player that understands what we're trying to do in the offense."

I'm getting excited about how much Chase will elevate Burrow's play because they're both so good and so familiar with each other. It's amazing to see they're still clicking and on the same page!

With the word of how much Higgins is impressing, along with having Boyd and Mixon for defenses having to account for, this team is starting to excite me!

It all comes down to the offensive line.......... we'll go as far as they take us and I'm PRAYING that Pollack can get them playing at even an average level.

This could be big!
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2021, 09:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: According to ESPN, Ja'marr Chase and Burrow are killing it in the final 7-on-7 drill of the offseason!

I'm getting excited about how much Chase will elevate Burrow's play because they're both so good and so familiar with each other.  It's amazing to see they're still clicking and on the same page!

With the word of how much Higgins is impressing, along with having Boyd and Mixon for defenses having to account for, this team is starting to excite me!  

It all comes down to the offensive line..........  we'll go as far as they take us and I'm PRAYING that Pollack can get them playing at even an average level.

This could be big!

Brad...why did you need to create another thread about the same thing you already created...which is on page 2?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2021, 10:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Brad...why did you need to create another thread about the same thing you already created...which is on page 2?

We need a sig like the Dana White Large Load meme, only with Brad & Jamarr Chase mixed in.

Current mood: Brad

Someone make this, please!

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(06-24-2021, 10:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Brad...why did you need to create another thread about the same thing you already created...which is on page 2?

You got to stop creating posts.. Just hijack other posts and state your facts and opinions. Nothing is going on and everyone is bored... Let's make a game from it.. Posting Roulette . Click on the post, I bet the discussion doesn't match the title..  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2021, 11:31 PM)PDub80 Wrote: We need a sig like the Dana White Large Load meme, only with Brad & Jamarr Chase mixed in.

Couldn't put Brad's pic in it. I don't want it to come across in a mean way and it didn't feel right. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2021, 12:42 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote:
Couldn't put Brad's pic in it. I don't want it to come across in a mean way and it didn't feel right. 

can you change the dial to say... Sucks...OK...Killing It!
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2021, 09:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: this team is starting to excite me!

I’d hate to see what full excitement looks like… boioioioing
Reply/Quote

One was from WalterFootball and this one is a new article from ESPN.

The other thread was also just about hopes and expectations, whereas this article is actually based on 7-on-7s, which is a very important way to evaluate receivers and quarterbacks.
Reply/Quote

my thought exactly.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2021, 11:31 PM)PDub80 Wrote: We need a sig like the Dana White Large Load meme, only with Brad & Jamarr Chase mixed in.

It's still nowhere near as bad as the barrage of Auden Tate hype threads last year.  And Chase is a #5 OA pick. 
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2021, 01:09 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: One was from WalterFootball and this one is a new article from ESPN.

The other thread was also just about hopes and expectations, whereas this article is actually based on 7-on-7s, which is a very important way to evaluate receivers and quarterbacks.

It's the same thing. You could have just posted on your previous thread. 

Reply/Quote
(06-25-2021, 09:27 AM)Whatever Wrote: It's still nowhere near as bad as the barrage of Auden Tate hype threads last year.  And Chase is a #5 OA pick. 

Yup. Every pre season we wonder how an NFL defense comprised of mere humans is ever going to stop our WRs but at least this time we aren't talking about guys like Tate, Binns, or Rashaun Simonise being uncoverable.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2021, 12:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yup. Every pre season we wonder how an NFL defense comprised of mere humans is ever going to stop our WRs but at least this time we aren't talking about guys like Tate, Binns, or Rashaun Simonise being uncoverable.

It is an annual tradition it seems. Nice that this year it's actually based in reality as it should be a very good WR group. They still need an OL to block long enough to give a QB time enough to deliver a (hopefully good) ball.

Last time before this year that the annual tradition took place where it had some basis was 2010 with Ocho, Owens, and Bryant......  Cry

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2021, 11:02 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's the same thing. You could have just posted on your previous thread. 

Hopes and expectations and actual play are two VERY different things.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2021, 01:03 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hopes and expectations and actual play are two VERY different things.

But its the same conversation about the same player.   = Same thread so we dont have to keep repeating the same things
Reply/Quote
Burrow coming back from injury is perfect in 7 on 7's with Chase as his main target=Not threadworthy

Tate makes contested catch over LeShaun Sims in 7 on 7's=Totally threadworthy
Reply/Quote
At least this time we have two proven receivers and a #5 OA pick who ACTUALLY DESERVED to be #5 OA (unlike when we REACHED for John Ross).
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2021, 09:27 AM)Whatever Wrote: It's still nowhere near as bad as the barrage of Auden Tate hype threads last year.  And Chase is a #5 OA pick. 

We are one calf strain away from an incredible Auden Tate mock scrimmage red zone performance before he is microwaved back into hype levels on this board that we haven't seen since.... Dare I say his name? Dare I to even type it? I feel like I'm mentioning Voldemort if I do...... F it...... AMON FREAKING BINNS!!!!!!

Honestly, I welcome it just for the popcorn popping fun and hijinx!
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2021, 12:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yup. Every pre season we wonder how an NFL defense comprised of mere humans is ever going to stop our WRs but at least this time we aren't talking about guys like Tate, Binns, or Rashaun Simonise being uncoverable.

Dezmon Briscoe HYPE. 

LOL
Reply/Quote
[Image: 71bB5w1p0KL._SX522_.jpg]
Reply/Quote