Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joey B 740 shirts
Not sure if this allowed and I have no skin in the game other than having graduated from Athens High back in the 90s. Anyway, Joe's High School football team is fund raising and they have a pretty cool take on Joe's draft 740 shirt available.

Again, I have nothing to gain, but thought the Bengal-colored 740 shirts are pretty cool and maybe folks might be interested.

https://www.bsnteamsports.com/shop/AthensFB21?fbclid=IwAR3qSOdRE-wkpQ7nyfM5NT3u9GlaThymwIdKFGJHQHzW0tJQgkApNTnOEE8
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Cool, I might be interested in one of those shirts. My land in Ohio is in the 704 area, and just 40 minutes drive from High St. in Athens.

Egad!, $28 for a simple Tee Shirt? I just held a Strongman event, and ordered 70 shirts with a custom design, and 40% of the order being 2X to 4X, and I only paid just under $500 for the entire batch. Someone should put me in contact with the Athens HS Athletic Dep't fundraising manager..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I'm not big on that 704 design, but I would love to get my Father some of the other Athen's football stuff, since he graduated there way back in the day (He's 85) But it's Nike, so hard pass.
Reply/Quote
How are these "Joe Burrow shirts"?
Reply/Quote
I just ordered one of the short sleeve 740 workout shirts.
Reply/Quote