Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ja'Marr Chase jersey
(01-24-2022, 01:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They aren’t. At a glance they look ok, but I had a Burfict knockoff years ago that had a really wonky B logo on it. Once I noticed it i could never unsee it. It’s the little details like that they often screw up on those cheapo jerseys.

This gave me a good chuckle because I'd suffer the same fate. I'd logically tell myself, "Nobody will notice" but I'd know it is there and it would fester in my thoughts any time I put the jersey on.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 01:36 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I thought the same thing!  And at number 2???     #rigged   Ninja

It's winter for many parts of the country. There probably need something to burn.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Big Ben nostalgia tour is going strong and thus his jersey sales are increasing.

Sadly, watching that Twitter video, Burrow only made it as high as #8 and Chase #7. I suspect we'll see an increase for both players after the Super Bowl Victory in a few weeks.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 01:53 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: My question is what 14 year old is rocking a Large Nike Chase jersey? Kid must be huge. I'm 6'3 185 and the medium is perfect on me. 

Hmmm..........I had my wife check my Dalton Nike jersey and it is XL and just fits over my sweatshirt.   I'm 6'2 180.  My son is 5'9 145.

Now I have no idea what size to buy.   lol.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 01:53 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: My question is what 14 year old is rocking a Large Nike Chase jersey? Kid must be huge. I'm 6'3 185 and the medium is perfect on me. 

The website goes L, M, S, XL, XXL, XXXL

so they jerseys below L
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 01:56 PM)wcu Wrote: Many many moons ago that discussion was had on the old boards and I think most agreed that https://www.weiketrade.co/ was acceptable quality.  I bought a Jermaine Gresham jersey from them (albeit 12 years ago) and it was very nice.

Nice. That is the one.

(01-24-2022, 01:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They aren’t. At a glance they look ok, but I had a Burfict knockoff years ago that had a really wonky B logo on it. Once I noticed it i could never unsee it. It’s the little details like that they often screw up on those cheapo jerseys.

(01-24-2022, 01:59 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: This gave me a good chuckle because I'd suffer the same fate. I'd logically tell myself, "Nobody will notice" but I'd know it is there and it would fester in my thoughts any time I put the jersey on.

You just have to remind yourself that the wonky B saved you $100 from the NFL site jerseys. The NFL mark ups are insane

(01-24-2022, 02:14 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Hmmm..........I had my wife check my Dalton Nike jersey and it is XL and just fits over my sweatshirt.   I'm 6'2 180.  My son is 5'9 145.

Now I have no idea what size to buy.   lol.

Check out https://www.weiketrade.co/ that WCU posted. That was the knock-off site that got a thumbs up by a few members.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 02:28 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: You just have to remind yourself that the wonky B saved you $100 from the NFL site jerseys. The NFL mark ups are insane.

Check out https://www.weiketrade.co/ that WCU posted. That was the knock-off site that got a thumbs up by a few members.

Thank you!
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 02:28 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: Nice. That is the one.

You just have to remind yourself that the wonky B saved you $100 from the NFL site jerseys. The NFL mark ups are insane

Eh, the extra money is well worth it to me for something you plan to keep for years, or maybe even forever. I ended up getting rid of that Burfict jersey, but I’ll probably always keep my authentic AJ Green color rush.

Reply/Quote
FYI...this was posted by the Bengals Pro Shop

Someone yesterday made a comment about the possibility of demand for a McPherson jersey. It looks like there is

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 02:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Eh, the extra money is well worth it to me for something you plan to keep for years, or maybe even forever. I ended up getting rid of that Burfict jersey, but I’ll probably always keep my authentic AJ Green color rush.

I again, agree. If you can afford it, enjoy it and spend the extra money for the better quality.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 02:52 PM)pally Wrote: FYI...this was posted by the Bengals Pro Shop

Someone yesterday made a comment about the possibility of demand for a McPherson jersey.  It looks like there is

Bengals jerseys selling out like donuts on Sunday morning.   What a time to be alive.

semi related: In the "collectibles" section of the online shop, they sell autographed jerseys.  I've been trying to get a Burrow and a Chase for my "man cave" for lack of a better term.  Three weeks ago, the Chase autos were available for 300.  There hasn't been a Chase jersey available since, but there are still plenty of Burrows. Edit: The Burrows are sold out, too, with the exception of last year's jerseys.  
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 02:53 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I again, agree. If you can afford it, enjoy it and spend the extra money for the better quality.

I am with you. Don't buy a fake jersey. I see people with fake jerseys and it's just an instant face palm for me. 

Do like I did - buy a Munoz throwback. You will never have to buy another jersey again. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 02:57 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I am with you. Don't buy a fake jersey. I see people with fake jerseys and it's just an instant face palm for me. 

Do like I did - buy a Munoz throwback. You will never have to buy another jersey again. 

Solid offer and can't go wrong wearing the jersey of a HoF player. That said, I don't think people should get overly worked up when fans wear the jersey of a player not with the team. If people go to games for example, with Palmer or Dalton jerseys on, so be it. They had great seasons as Bengals. No need to give fans grief just because they didn't pay for a jersey for the latest player.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 02:57 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I am with you. Don't buy a fake jersey. I see people with fake jerseys and it's just an instant face palm for me. 

I'l wear my Willie Anderson jersey from 2005 when they put me in the ground, lol.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 03:00 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Solid offer and can't go wrong wearing the jersey of a HoF player. That said, I don't think people should get overly worked up when fans wear the jersey of a player not with the team. If people go to games for example, with Palmer or Dalton jerseys on, so be it. They had great seasons as Bengals. No need to give fans grief just because they didn't pay for a jersey for the latest player.

I definitely think certain players should be seen as “forever jerseys.” People should proudly still rock their Chad, Geno, AJ, etc jerseys.

Reply/Quote

You have to be able to layer up underneath those things.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 03:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I definitely think certain players should be seen as “forever jerseys.” People should proudly still rock their Chad, Geno, AJ, etc jerseys.

Agree 100% with this and all those players mentioned. 

(01-24-2022, 03:09 PM)jason Wrote: You have to be able to layer up underneath those things.

This is true. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 03:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I definitely think certain players should be seen as “forever jerseys.” People should proudly still rock their Chad, Geno, AJ, etc jerseys.

What about an orange AJ Green jersey? Tongue
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I buy my kids' jerseys from these guys:

https://unflstore.net.cp-dd-us-1.webhostbox.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=4265_4273

Everything I've gotten from them has been pretty good quality -- stitched jerseys, good weight, no obvious flaws. Obviously not as good as the gen, but pretty close, and for $30 they're hard to beat. Saves me from having to yell at my kids for actually playing sports in their jerseys, lol ...

I've prob bought 10 or so jersey from them (football, baseball, and basketball), most recently this christmas, with no duds yet. Including a Chase orange.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 12:53 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Hi all, if this is posted in the wrong spot I apologize.

My son is turning 14 on the 31st.  He asked for a Ja'Marr Chase jersey for his birthday.  My son plays WR in football.

I have been trying for a week to find either an Orange or Black Adult Large Nike jersey, but I have had no luck.  

This is my last ditch effort in asking if someone here either knows a source for this jersey or maybe has an extra one they would be willing to sell.

Thanks for any help!!!

(01-24-2022, 02:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Eh, the extra money is well worth it to me for something you plan to keep for years, or maybe even forever. I ended up getting rid of that Burfict jersey, but I’ll probably always keep my authentic AJ Green color rush.

The OP was looking for a jersey for a 14-year old. I doubt he is done growing and this is a forever jersey.
Reply/Quote