Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did You Make Any Crazy Bets For Super Bowl?
With Draft Kings, FanDuel etc online now making things easy for betting did you guys make any crazy bets for the Super Bowl? Its crazy the things you can bet on, What color is the Gatorade? etc...

The craziest bet I made was the exact score bet. With 3000-1 odds I figured, ehhhh why not?

Any crazy bets or far fetched bets you guys make for the big game this Sunday?
Reply/Quote
Bet my 3rd nut they win so if they don't I only have 2 so I'm covered.. I guess I'll have to get all my pants altered if they win..  Tongue
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Not any crazy bets but a steeler fan coworker was running his mouth after the Titans game wanting to bet that the Bengals would not win SB.

Told him I would wager that Bengals would win SB before steelers win their next one and he accepted.

steeler fans money tastes a little sweeter than any other money won for some reason.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I'm not doing my prop bets until sunday mid day just in case odds shift...though i don't know how often prop odds shift if at all....also gives me something to do to kill time before the game.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 11:03 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Not any crazy bets but a steeler fan coworker was running his mouth after the Titans game wanting to bet that the Bengals would not win SB.

Told him I would wager that Bengals would win SB before steelers win their next one and he accepted.

steeler fans money tastes a little sweeter than any other money won for some reason.

Shoulda bet him that life's gonna suck when he grows up.. It sucks for him pretty bad for him right now.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I made a bet with God.

If the Rams win I have to sacrifice my finest ram.

If the Bengals win he has to destroy Pittsburgh with fire and brimstone.
Reply/Quote
You can't parlay prop bets at the Hollywood in Lawrenceburg so I just went $500 on the Bengals to win outright and win $800(?).

I wanted to parlay a few prop bets like sacks, individual players yards and touchdowns, catches by players, opening kickoff touchback, etc.

Nothing crazy for me!
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 10:54 PM)GodFather Wrote: With Draft Kings, FanDuel etc online now making things easy for betting did you guys make any crazy bets for the Super Bowl? Its crazy the things you can bet on, What color is the Gatorade? etc...

The craziest bet I made was the exact score bet. With 3000-1 odds I figured, ehhhh why not?

Any crazy bets or far fetched bets you guys make for the big game this Sunday?

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
I’m waiting for my bet. If we win, I’m gonna call Brown County Sheriff and BET them they can’t catch me streaking through Mt. Orab or Georgetown in my birthday suit!
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 06:57 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: I’m waiting for my bet. If we win, I’m gonna call Brown County Sheriff and BET them they can’t catch me streaking through Mt. Orab or Georgetown in my birthday suit!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTltCwaXM7egA8xdhULkw9...k&usqp=CAU]
Reply/Quote