Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ja'Marr Has New Hair!
I can't embed YouTube videos, but Ja'Marr Chase is rocking new hair!

Almost looks like a fro, but it's bad-ass!

[Image: image.php?type=thumbnail_580x000&url=0ga...0g3YYI2X00]

It looks smaller in that pic and looks like he just took out his braids, but it's the offseason and we need something to have fun with!
Reply/Quote
looks like he took the braids out

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Looks like he forgot to cut the breaker.
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2022, 07:06 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: Looks like he forgot to cut the breaker.

Lol, I have actually seen that before with electricians. You hear a loud POP!!! in the other room you go in there and the dude's
hair is standing straight up in the air. Pretty wild, luckily no one has died yet on any jobs I have been on. Happy my hair isn't 
anything like Ja'Marr's if it was I would be bald or have it in braids all the time.
Reply/Quote
J-Pop was a bad dude! Ninja

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Looks good. Probably a whole lot less effort to maintain than the braids, too.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2022, 07:10 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Lol, I have actually seen that before with electricians. You hear a loud POP!!! in the other room you go in there and the dude's
hair is standing straight up in the air. Pretty wild, luckily no one has died yet on any jobs I have been on. Happy my hair isn't 
anything like Ja'Marr's if it was I would be bald or have it in braids all the time.

Years ago I worked in a plastic plant with a 440 line box with a loose wrench left in it by some schmuck and I leaned on it. Luckily my co-worker had been sweeping the floor right beside me and pushed me away from it, but he told me my long hair went straight up like in the movies. I have very little memory of it actually happening other than the POW inside my head and my friend standing there looking more afraid than I was at the time.. I do remember my chest hurting for a week where he hit me with the broom.. LOL 
440 is no joke..I don't recommend anyone touch it barehanded.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Tiger

No news here just a 22yr old being 22
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2022, 02:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I can't embed YouTube videos, but Ja'Marr Chase is rocking new hair!

Almost looks like a fro, but it's bad-ass!

[Image: image.php?type=thumbnail_580x000&url=0ga...0g3YYI2X00]

It looks smaller in that pic and looks like he just took out his braids, but it's the offseason and we need something to have fun with!

I wonder how all that hair fits under a helmet. Must be tight on his head.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2022, 05:47 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I wonder how all that hair fits under a helmet. Must be tight on his head.

Concussion protection......

[Image: 4046530.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2022, 07:07 PM)grampahol Wrote: Years ago I worked in a plastic plant with a 440 line box with a loose wrench left in it by some schmuck and I leaned on it. Luckily my co-worker had been sweeping the floor right beside me and pushed me away from it, but he told me my long hair went straight up like in the movies. I have very little memory of it actually happening other than the POW inside my head and my friend standing there looking more afraid than I was at the time.. I do remember my chest hurting for a week where he hit me with the broom.. LOL 
440 is no joke..I don't recommend anyone touch it barehanded.. 

Had similar experiences Gramps. Scary stuff.

My plumber buddy almost died from a live big gauge wire that was left hot and loose on the floor once. 

It hit the hot water heater and knocked out the power to the entire suburb.

The electrician just scoffed it off like no big deal. Asshole. Whatever

Should of at least wrapped it up and put tape over it or somethin'.

I don't like most electricians lol
Reply/Quote