Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ja'Marr got a new job
If you were ordering from the drive-thru at the Raising Canes on Beechmont Ave you got a surprise

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Crinkle cut fries are the only objectively wrong way to prepare potatoes. You never go "oh wow, these crinkle cut fries are great!"

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2022, 11:52 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Crinkle cut fries are the only objectively wrong way to prepare potatoes. You never go "oh wow, these crinkle cut fries are great!"

I can take ‘em or leave ‘em. And the piece of “garlic bread” or whatever it is they give you is suspect. Canes chicken and sauce is really good though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I'm sure Chad loves this dude even more now.

Too bad it wasn't a McDonald's. LOL
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2022, 11:52 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Crinkle cut fries are the only objectively wrong way to prepare potatoes. You never go "oh wow, these crinkle cut fries are great!"

Idk man...Whitey's fries hit the spot sometimes.

And crinkle is the ONLY way to go for chili cheese fries.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
The fries and bread are nothing more than utensils to get the sauce from cup to mouth.

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2022, 12:04 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Idk man...Whitey's fries hit the spot sometimes.

And crinkle is the ONLY way to go for chili cheese fries.

Waffle and steak fries are great chili cheese fries. Also don't sleep on well done potatoes wedges either.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Did any of these people even recognize Ja'maar ? Lol I watched a video and I'm not sure many did lol..
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2022, 12:34 PM)Tony Wrote: Did any of these people even recognize Ja'maar ? Lol I watched a video and I'm not sure many did lol..

The first lady in the drive thru did. I got the impression that some of the kids at the end did as well.
Reply/Quote
So next year it's concession stands instead of WR?  Man..that's a let down I bet..But they DID lose after all..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-18-2022, 03:03 PM)grampahol Wrote: So next year it's concession stands instead of WR?  Man..that's a let down I bet..But they DID lose after all..

He’s going to have to do this for the next 4 years or so.
You have to feel for him - that rookie contract just ain’t gonna pay the bills.
Reply/Quote