• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ja'marr Chase nominated for Pepsi ROTW again
Vote here: https://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I could get used to this…

Reply/Quote
Voted. This looks more competitive then prior weeks tho so we are going to have to do our part (vote multiple times).

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 01:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I could get used to this…

Damn straight NC.  How long has it been since we had a 1st round pick come in here and be this productive?   (A.J. Green, IMO)
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Did my part. Chase off to a awesome start to his career.
Reply/Quote
Done and done several more times.

Not as cut and dry as it was before, there were some impressive performances this past week.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 01:16 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Damn straight NC.  How long has it been since we had a 1st round pick come in here and be this productive?   (A.J. Green, IMO)

Yeah, I’d say it was AJ. Burrow had a really nice string of games last year, but not like this.

Reply/Quote
I’m surprised the poll revealed voting percentages. Chase leads by a landslide at 93% of the vote. That may change when other forums get a hold of it.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 01:29 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: I’m surprised the poll revealed voting percentages. Chase leads by a landslide at 93% of the vote. That may change when other forums get a hold of it.

Yeah.  I was surprised at that myself.  So I voted about 25 times to make sure it wasn't an error.
Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Food for thought: Every time we help vote him in, his price tag goes up during contract year. Brown family won't pay the man and he goes to a team that values him. Essentially, we are voting him out of Cincinnati. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 01:29 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: I’m surprised the poll revealed voting percentages. Chase leads by a landslide at 93% of the vote. That may change when other forums get a hold of it.

All the peeps who have Chase in their keeper leagues are mashing that vote button.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 01:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I could get used to this…

At this point, he's got to be front runner for both rookie of the year and offensive rookie of the year.

I just voted and Chase currently has 90% of the vote.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
As others have said, this is not a runaway for a Bengal this time. Him being nominate every week means great things.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 01:43 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Food for thought: Every time we help vote him in, his price tag goes up during contract year. Brown family won't pay the man and he goes to a team that values him. Essentially, we are voting him out of Cincinnati. Ninja

Ya, because they never pay their top guys. Esp Wrs..
Reply/Quote
Without this kid we might be 1-4
Reply/Quote
Hopefully we see Chase as Offensive Rookie of the Year.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
One thing working in Chase's favor is that most of the guys on that list are on some pretty trash teams and their fan bases may be a bit disconnected right now.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 02:47 PM)wcu Wrote: One thing working in Chase's favor is that most of the guys on that list are on some pretty trash teams and their fan bases may be a bit disconnected right now.

And maybe a lot of LSU fans as well voting.  Seems like a lot of LSU fans like to follow and root for their top players when they enter the NFL.   

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 01:43 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Food for thought: Every time we help vote him in, his price tag goes up during contract year. Brown family won't pay the man and he goes to a team that values him. Essentially, we are voting him out of Cincinnati. Ninja

We'll have imagined a reason to hate him by then anyway. He's scared to get hit... Quit on the team... I dunno. Something like that.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 01:43 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yeah.  I was surprised at that myself.  So I voted about 25 times to make sure it wasn't an error.
Hilarious

Same lol if he keeps playing like this the least we can all do is vote 20 times for him each week. Gotta make sure this kid gets his respect from a young age.
Reply/Quote