Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ja'marr Chase nominated for Pepsi ROTW again
(10-12-2021, 01:43 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Food for thought: Every time we help vote him in, his price tag goes up during contract year. Brown family won't pay the man and he goes to a team that values him. Essentially, we are voting him out of Cincinnati. Ninja

Another way to look at it is….if we make sure he gets awards weekly we may not have to complain about him not making the HOF in 20-30 years if he has that kind of career. We’ll just bombard other fan bases, teams, HOF voters with this kid each week for the next decade. That’s our best shot at getting another HOF in cincy. To be safe we should do the same with every single young guy we have on the off chance they eventually have a HOF resume
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No San Diego players to get it this week? Ninja

This is a week where the fans shouldn't be involved, since there is 4 guys who really do deserve the honor not just which fanbase can waste the most time voting over and over.

Personally, I'd pick Toney. I don't know if anyone could replicate what he did and that includes Chase. It isn't the numbers, it is the fact that he did that with Barkley out, Daniel Jones out and Mike Glennon in, Golladey hurt in the 1st, and Darius Slayton out. Literally the only guy the Cowboys had to cover and they couldn't. I was crazy to watch on replay.

I know I'll catch hell from the homers gonna home brigade, but seriously this kid was unstoppable and playing on his own level with no help.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 04:45 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: No San Diego players to get it this week? Ninja

This is a week where the fans shouldn't be involved, since there is 4 guys who really do deserve the honor not just which fanbase can waste the most time voting over and over.

Shut up with logic. Our guy is winning!
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 04:47 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Shut up with logic. Our guy is winning!

He is, but he probably shouldn't be but hey it's a thing to gets fans involved and in that aspect it is certainly working.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 04:52 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: He is, but he probably shouldn't be but hey it's a thing to gets fans involved and in that aspect it is certainly working.

Eh he had more yards than the other skill guys except Toney and Toney didn’t have a TD and got ejected for a punch so I wouldn’t vote him anyway this week. I’d pick Chase’s week over the other skill guys. DE and QB are apples to oranges but I’d still lean towards Chase. Didn’t see the QB though so maybe watching that game would change my mind
Reply/Quote
We did it Joe (Burrow)!

Chase is Pepsi rookie of the week.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
That’s two for Chase in 5 weeks. Tied with Asante Samuel Jr who also won twice. Thought it was three for Chase but I must have been dreaming
Reply/Quote
do we need to just make this a sticky? lol
Reply/Quote
Isn't it obvious at this point? Chase is the rookie of the year at this point, and it isn't close... He's gonna smash records...
Reply/Quote