No
57.89%
11 57.89%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jack Del Rio?
Him and Marvin go way back and are good friends..if Marvin becomes GM I'd like to see Del Rio be HC. He did okay in Jacksonville and he kind of turned the raiders around. He seems like the best coach available who has experience and he actually gets into the game and yells.
Reply/Quote
I'd take him in a heartbeat. He's my number 1 choice right now
Reply/Quote
I'll pass. Decent coach but i want an offensive minded genius.
Reply/Quote
Id take him as a DC replacement for when Paulie leaves.

If i counted right 4 of his 12 seasons as head coach he had a winning record. Raiders were more of a disappointment than the Bengals this year. Hard pass on him as HC
Reply/Quote
Nothing says "loving the stench of mediocrity" quite like hiring a coach who is 93-94 in the regular season, with only 4 winnings seasons and a 1-3 record in the postseason after 12 seasons.....

....pass.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 12:52 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: I'd take him in a heartbeat. He's my number 1 choice right now

Why? He’s mediocre. I
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Jack Del Rio was one of my very favorite players when I was growing up. However, he’s tanked as a coach in multiple places. I’d love him as a d coordinator, but not as HC.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
How about Jack Del No? I'd be okay with him as DC if PG leaves.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 08:15 AM)Takedown Wrote: How about Jack Del No? I'd be okay with him as DC if PG leaves.

Marvin better get Jack on the phone.
Reply/Quote
Oh man. I voted w/ out reading. I thought it said for DC not Head coach. Yes for DC and NO to HC. Sorry to screw the poll up!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 08:03 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: Oh man. I voted w/ out reading. I thought it said for DC not Head coach.  Yes for DC and NO to HC.  Sorry to screw the poll up!
I agree
Reply/Quote