Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jack Doyle
Is anyone else happy about the fact that the nobody thorn in our sides ended up wearing the horns yesterday?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Do what now?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
TE's caught 11 passes for 111 yards and 1 TD. I wouldn't say the TE's weren't a thorn in our side.
Reply/Quote
I'm sure plenty of Luck fans are still swearing up and down Fej made a "dirty" play and it should have been called back and  a 20 yard penalty for the score and extra point assessed. Don't forget ,we're the "thug team and fans" and colts nothing but good clean fun.  Damned, I forgot wholesome and all American. 
We, on the other hand are deranged serial killers who deserve nothing less than life in prison, but probably ought to be beaten daily and TWICE every Sunday . After all, fair is fair, right my fellow serial killing fans?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 10:12 AM)grampahol Wrote: I'm sure plenty of Luck fans are still swearing up and down Fej made a "dirty" play and it should have been called back and  a 20 yard penalty for the score and extra point assessed. Don't forget ,we're the "thug team and fans" and colts nothing but good clean fun.  Damned, I forgot wholesome and all American. 
We, on the other hand are deranged serial killers who deserve nothing less than life in prison, but probably ought to be beaten daily and TWICE every Sunday . After all, fair is fair, right my fellow serial killing fans?

To this day, the most factual children's book ever written was "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie."

They get a free field goal at the end of the 2nd half due to a nonsense roughing the passer call.
They get a free possession after their QB turns the ball over due to a nonsense roughing the passer call (which they fail to convert due to their own inadequacy).
They get a free 15 yard penalty on what would have been relatively bad field position because their return man did not call a fair catch and our player got there at the exact same time as the ball.
They get multiple free shots on our QB and WR with no penalties called.

And yet they wanted ANOTHER nonsense penalty to go their way just to have a shot at winning.

Nothing is more annoying than a fan base/team that benefits from the Referee Golden Treatment and yet is ungrateful for it.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals have had ongoing issues covering TE, especially TE over the middle. Vigil did well but Evans, Brown, did not do well.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote