Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jacksen Carman was Inactive Today`
So now he's not even worthy of being a backup or swing tackle?
Reply/Quote
I don't know what the fantasy is of him being a backup T. He's not a good player. He'd likely be worse at T...but guys need to actually practice at a position.

Scharping apparently beat him out at Guard.
Reply/Quote
This is what you’re worried about a half hour after a big win?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
ZZZZzzzzZZZZZ........ old news
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 05:52 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This is what you’re worried about a half hour after a big win?

Haha. Exactly!

He wants to start a thread to point out how Carman is a terrible player...which I think we all know.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 05:54 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Haha. Exactly!

He wants to start a thread to point out how Carman is a terrible player...which I think we all know.

What on earth gives you that idea sir? I'm was just kind of shocked because I had just found out.

I can talk about multiple things at once.
Reply/Quote
This forum is a hoot:

We win our first game of the year and 3 new threads are started.

1. How the win was not impressive
2. How can Carman is
3. Game Ball

When we lose there are so many threads started that the last one on the home page is 5 minutes old.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 06:08 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: What on earth gives you that idea sir? I'm was just kind of shocked because I had just found out.

I can talk about multiple things at once.

There's an inactive thread before every game. Carman is in the list.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 06:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This forum is a hoot:

We win our first game of the year and 3 new threads are started.

1. How the win was not impressive
2. How can Carman is
3. Game Ball

When we lose there are so many threads started that the last one on the home page is 5 minutes old.

Yes. Apparently close losses are wins. And wins need to be by 4 TDs in this forum. And there's probably a venn diagram with overlap in those seemingly incongruent statements.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 07:44 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: There's an inactive thread before every game. Carman is in the list.

Is it fair to say that the Bengals...

*Puts on shades*

Sent Jacksen Packing?
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 05:54 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Haha. Exactly!

Cordell Volson played well today and he deserves to start. Good job so far for the rookie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 07:49 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Is it fair to say that the Bengals...

*Puts on shades*

Sent Jacksen Packing?

It will be interesting. If he wasn't a 2nd Round pick, he may not have made the roster.
Reply/Quote
I'm guessing Sharping dressed as the backup LG? Either way, as much of a turd as Carman appears to be, I think they found something in Volson. In the 4th round.
Reply/Quote
News flash, breaking:

Every team in the NFL, every team! misses on draft picks. And no round is excluded including the 2nd. It's beginning to seem we missed on Carman.

We move on
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 05:52 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This is what you’re worried about a half hour after a big win?

Is it too early to nickname Volson as D12?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 08:19 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: News flash, breaking:

Every team in the NFL, every team! misses on draft picks. And no round is excluded including the 2nd. It's beginning to seem we missed on Carman.

We move on

But the Bengals Miss A LOT when it comes to offensive linemen. 
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 08:19 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: News flash, breaking:

We move on

But Paul Alexander gave Carman his ringing endorsement due to the fact Carman indeed knew how to pour ketchup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Too much cauliflower pizza, he's probably at home playing fortnite.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 10:56 AM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: But the Bengals Miss A LOT when it comes to offensive linemen. 

It's depressing how accurate that statement is.
Reply/Quote