Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jackson Likely hired by 49ers today
According to reports right now.

He interviewed with the owner at cincy HQ.

if we don't fire Lewis to keep Jackson, I say we keep Marv. I don't think any other coach can work with Brown.
Reply/Quote
Another coach plucked from the tree. And we are still stuck with good ol Marvin.

What a shame.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:51 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: According to reports right now.

if we don't fire Lewis to keep Jackson, I say we keep Marv. I don't think any other coach can work with Brown.

Well, the guy that had this year had nothing to work with and got fired after a year.  Good luck with all that, Hue.

Also, Marv is going nowhere.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
One down, two to go.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:51 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: According to reports right now.

The worst part about this is he will take Vance Joseph with him as his DC.......
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:41 PM)corpjet Wrote: The worst part about this is he will take Vance Joseph with him as his DC.......

Vance is going to be the DC in Miami.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It doesn't matter. Andy Dalton is the true key to the Bengals offensive success..

Sure. Hue Jackson calls cute play formations and is 'so creative'!

I'm actually ok with him leaving and think he is highly overhyped.

Not excited by who will replace him... but losing Hue isn't going to be too bad (imo)
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:47 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: It doesn't matter. Andy Dalton is the true key to the Bengals offensive success..

Sure. Hue Jackson calls cute play formations and is 'so creative'!

I'm actually ok with him leaving and think he is highly overhyped.

Not excited by who will replace him... but losing Hue isn't going to be too bad (imo)

He's just one of the many of our coaches that need to go.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
If we act fast enough maybe we can get him as our HC but after last night lol maybe we need a complete reboot
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Hue has not impressed my anyway. Our running game has become non existent under him....
Reply/Quote
It doesn't matter who the coordinators are. As long as Marvin stays we'll continue to be the chokers in the playoffs and have players making bone headed plays.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:10 PM)Run through the jungle Wrote: It doesn't matter who the coordinators are. As long as Marvin stays we'll continue to be the chokers in the playoffs and have players making bone headed plays.

This guy gets it
Reply/Quote
49ers beat reporter makes it sound like it's not a sure thing at all.

[Image: FQH6nZY.jpg]
Reply/Quote
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2606692-insider-buzz-giants-expected-to-interview-hue-jackson-49ers-hire-on-hold?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=web-des-art-top-16?is_shared=true

Hue to meet with the Giants this week.
Reply/Quote
Hue is unproven at best and a downgrade to the coach they ran off to Michigan.

Hard to believe they'd bring him back to the other side of the bay.
Reply/Quote
Have we seen anything in any sort of official capacity released? A tweet from a beat reporter in nice, but something from one of the National Sports Media outlets is a little more concrete, sometimes.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
BRATS ANYONE??

[Image: th?id=OIP.M78f9635207348c935a07dd41ea0c4...=247&h=166]

Sad

[Image: th?id=OIP.M1e477ea6085c5fab5fe42d5793f8c...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Have we seen anything in any sort of official capacity released?  A tweet from a beat reporter in nice, but something from one of the National Sports Media outlets is a little more concrete, sometimes.

Jason Cole basically said its on hold until later this week and he meets with the Giants. Sounds like the deal wasn't good enough to take. Maybe they tried to force mangini on him.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Jason Cole basically said its on hold until later this week and he meets with the Giants.   Sounds like the deal wasn't good enough to take.   Maybe they tried to force mangini on him.

Giants?  That is a pretty big stage, for a guy with just a couple seasons of HC experience.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Jason Cole basically said its on hold until later this week and he meets with the Giants.   Sounds like the deal wasn't good enough to take.   Maybe they tried to force mangini on him.

[Image: th?id=OIP.Ma47fb80560fb4cd5c736368928e0e...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote