Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jackson Likely hired by 49ers today
(01-10-2016, 10:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Giants?  That is a pretty big stage, for a guy with just a couple seasons of HC experience.

I don't think he will take any job. And certainly won't take one where he doesn't have control of the staff. I can see the 49ers meddling to the point he doesn't take that job. They tried to force Tomsula on Gase last year.

I think he has the same issues in New York. Plus I think it will be mcadoo when it's all said and done.
Reply/Quote
Wonder if he'd be interested in facing his brother twice every season?

[Image: 2535ac8789d1b499.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Not to be a hater, but I hope he's a terrible interviewer. I have heard that some teams are leery of Hue b/c they view him as a guy who would likely attempt power grabs from the HC position, as he allegedly did in Oakland.

Some may be down on him for failing in the run game, but he's done a lot for Andy. At the end of the day I'd like to see them return next year with the same offense intact. It took Andy, a vet qb a year to fully adapt to Hue when Gruden left. I don't want another transition year.

As much as it pains me to say it, perhaps Bob B would be a decent option if Hue left. They are both Air Coryell guys with Hue being a bit less bland than Bob. I wouldn't love it, but it wouldn't be a totally different concept to learn.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:18 PM)Rattler Wrote: Wonder if he'd be interested in facing his brother twice every season?

[Image: 2535ac8789d1b499.jpg]

Now I would on board to hire that guy.
Reply/Quote