Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jackson said to be experiencing 'extreme swelling'
And thus unlikely to play on Sunday Night. Extreme swelling can be quite painful, especially when those football helmets get too constricting on those swollen egos.. Cool
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 04:49 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: And thus unlikely to play on Sunday Night.  Extreme swelling can be quite painful, especially when those football helmets get too constricting on those swollen egos..   Cool

Dude has objectively one of the ugliest faces in all of sports.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
He's just trying to avoid getting exposed in the playoffs even more than his current 1-3 record...

[Image: FmHp2H7XwBMlMJT?format=jpg&name=900x900]
[Image: FmHp2H9XoAEaBTB?format=jpg&name=900x900]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
DeShaun Watson has been battling the same issue ever since he was banned from the massage parlors
Reply/Quote
Greetings. I have emerged from my hibernation.

Jackson in 6-1 starting against the Bengals and the Ravens lost both match ups where he was injured. I don't expect Huntley to break that trend, especially not with Greg Roman calling the plays.

So an early congrats on what should be a pretty easy win. I'm hoping that another poor offensive showing will spark a bit of change in the organization.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2023, 01:11 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Dude has objectively one of the ugliest faces in all of sports.

Agree. Imagine that being the face of your franchise/city. yuk
Reply/Quote