Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jags working on deal with Eifert
(03-25-2020, 08:36 PM)McC Wrote: Man, relax.  I was only messing with you, which I consider periodically worthwhile for someone riding a horse as high as yours.

This may be a seminal moment when you decide if you have a trace of a sense of humor or not.

No weapons here.

Oh ffs. Okay.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 02:38 PM)Tony Wrote: Notre Dame fan here too.. This suck, but I knew it was bound to happen. Drew Sample was showing super star qualities last year...

[Image: svvbg.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 10:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: svvbg.jpg]

I have been wrong before but pretty sure that was sarcastic. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 10:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: svvbg.jpg]

I honestly only remember 1 catch, but it was a pretty good catch...
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2020, 10:33 AM)BacknDaDey Wrote: Donald Parham TE of the Dallas Renegades XFL.  What does it hurt to bring him in as a replacement for Eifert?  To me there is no difference in him or Sample or Carter.

I'm surprised that he hasn't been picked up by a TE needy team. I read the list of guys from XFL that had already been signed, surprised he wasn't?
Big 6'8" athletic, apparently faster than I thought? Out of Stetson, was cut by Redskins. Sounds like an inline type. Guy just knows how to get open and has a nose for the end zone. Not sure of his blocking either, but impressed in his short XFL season.
Carolina is probably all over it! They brought in PJ Walker.... Just read an article on him. On Pats radar supposedly?

I expect us to draft Moss out of LSU, but I wouldn't be upset if they brought him in.
Bye Tyler! You had the tools, but man you get injured often!! Best wishes!
Reply/Quote