Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jaguars @ Bengals predictions
Heart 
Jaguars win because we still have Andy under center.

But if Finley comes in after Andy fakes injury we win 24-17
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
Yeah hate to predict for the fear of jinxing it. But hope it is a great game!
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
Never miss a game, but I'm struggling on whether to watch this game or go fishing. Anyone else watching just to see what all the hub Bub is about with this Minshew kid? Or if we actually bench Andy and send Finley out there.

With that said I have a feeling this will be the start of a few meaningless wins this season. Just enough to make us have to do some maneuvering in the draft to get one of the top 2 QB’s which I don’t see Brown doing. I’m actually ok with not taking a QB next draft fixing the lines instead, mainly the Oline. Play Finley next year to see what we have in him, both backups actually. If we draft a QB 1st I would still start one of the backups next year. I can definitely see another Indy/Luck situation if we throw a top pick QB behind this line without giving some major effort to improve.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 11:04 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Never miss a game, but I'm struggling on whether to watch this game or go fishing. Anyone else watching just to see what all the hub Bub is about with this Minshew kid? Or if we actually bench Andy and send Finley out there.

With that said I have a feeling this will be the start of a few meaningless wins this season. Just enough to make us have to do some maneuvering in the draft to get one of the top 2 QB’s which I don’t see Brown doing. I’m actually ok with not taking a QB next draft fixing the lines instead, mainly the Oline. Play Finley next year to see what we have in him, both backups actually. If we draft a QB 1st I would still start one of the backups next year. I can definitely see another Indy/Luck situation if we throw a top pick QB behind this line without giving some major effort to improve.

The last time we actually stopped a rookie QB that I can recall was Manziel….we usually make these guys look like HOF ers…
that said, Fournette will pound it on us all day creating play-action opportunities against our vulnerable and piss poor LBs and Cbs.
Dalton, may not survive the pressure and sacks that are coming. Jags 24, Bungles 9.  Fournette rushes for 125, Mixon for 25
Reply/Quote
Minshew Mustache > Dalton lame hairdo.
Reply/Quote
WHO ELSE IS ROOTING AGAINST ANDY DALTON TO DO BAD...I AM!!! SIT EM DOWN!!!!
Tiger

Reply/Quote
I WISH THAT WAS AN INTERCEPTION ANDY THREW..GOD DAMN I HATE THAT MAN... SIT THAT SORRY SACK OF SHIT DOWN!!!
Tiger

Reply/Quote