Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jaguars @ Bengals predictions
I may be hoping against hope more than thinking logically, but I just see us winning this one. I think Fournette will definitely come close to setting some rushing records, but I don't think it'll be enough as our offense decides to actually show up in this one, though we still won't score more than 20 points.

20-13 Bengals.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Well we have Glenn back so I think I'm still not changing my prediction of a loss.

Cant go 0-16 unless you go 0-7 first.
Reply/Quote
If AJ starts Bengals will win as Andy will feel more comfortable in the pocket simply because his security blanket is back. Without AJ I think Jags will destroy the Bengals given that Jags have a decent running game and both of the starting CB are out with Webb as the only truly decent backup on the roster that has starting experience.
Reply/Quote
Oddly enough the Bengals are only 3.5 point underdogs....and my buddy at work took them in our pick 'em pool at work and he is a pukesburg fan....soooo, I am going with the Bengals pulling this one out at the end, with a game winning FG as time expires 24-21! You read it here first
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This won't be pretty. Jacksonville D will be all over Bengals offense. No points for Bengals. On the other hand Jacksonville moves the ball at will on Bengals D.

If you saw the 49ers or Steelers game, this is more of the same if not worse.

Jacksonville 34, Bengals 0

It's not even if Bengals will lose rest of the games this years, it's just by how much. Jacksonville will crush Bengals and the Rams week after will be even worse. Bengals have nobody to block Jacksonville D and Dalton will take injury type hits like last Jags game of Bengals. Mixon will get NAILED before he can get to line. Meanwhile Jags Offense has players to eat awful Bengals D alive.

Jacksonville vs Bengals and Buffalo vs Miami are the blowouts of the week. Bengals and Dolphins in for beatings this week as they can't move the ball on these defenses.

A side prediction. Game so bad they have to take out Dalton after many hits. Fans find out Finley looks worse than Dalton wth no blocking. The best play for Bengals becomes Huber punting the ball back so Bengals QB's can get off the field. None of the X's and O's work as Taylor discovers as other Bengals coaches that no plays work without blocking.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Well, it's time for me to change my name to SalukiBenGal.

If A.J. really is coming back that should make this a better game. It should be interesting to see if you can count the number of people in the stadium. Yes, this is the worst Bengals team since the early 2000s but are they 0-16 bad? No. The first win is going to come against somebody unexpected and it could be the Jags this coming week or the Rams in London. Other wins would be one of the Browns games or the Jets or Dolphins. To me it would be really funny if THIS team somehow beat the Patriots.
Reply/Quote
The big cats gonna get a win
Reply/Quote
I keep trying to talk myself into the Bengals having a chance in this game. But then I come back to reality and .....

Jags 23

Bengals 13
Reply/Quote
Jags 27-6
Reply/Quote
28-24 Jags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Jags 30-17
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 06:57 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Never have I hoped so much that we can shit out a win.  I fear it's unlikely, but I hope like hell we win!

1st drive, Dalton is hit so hard he gets Peyronie’s disease and is carted off field. Finley goes in and we win.

Bengals 27
Jaguars 24

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2019, 10:28 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: 1st drive, Dalton is hit so hard he gets Peyronie’s disease and is carted off field. Finley goes in and we win.

Bengals 27
Jaguars 24

Meh, that whole thing is overrated.

You just have to watch what kind of produce you buy.

[Image: LearnAboutPD_still_4.jpg?lGUSzRk23R2bafj...k=uf31ioq9]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2019, 10:28 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: 1st drive, Dalton is hit so hard he gets Peyronie’s disease and is carted off field. Finley goes in and we win.

Bengals 27
Jaguars 24

(10-19-2019, 11:20 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Meh, that whole thing is overrated.

You just have to watch what kind of produce you buy.

[Image: LearnAboutPD_still_4.jpg?lGUSzRk23R2bafj...k=uf31ioq9]

If I could negative rep you guys for making me Google that, I would negative rep you until oblivion. :angry:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2019, 11:38 AM)PhilHos Wrote: If I could negative rep you guys for making me Google that, I would negative rep you until oblivion. :angry:

[Image: 8e67efb3cc6022cc04aaab75c3e4e20b.gif?w=360]

Reply/Quote
On our way to 0-16. Jags dominate the Bengals on both offense and defense. Jags 34 Bengals 10
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
We get min-chewed. Damn that stache is beautiful.
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
This is definitely a winnable game. And let's not forget they are without Jalen. So that's a plus for us. I'm mildly optimistic.

Or maybe just hopeful we don't bungle another one away.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
31-10 jags
Reply/Quote