• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jaguars are On the Clock
RD 1 PK 1 CLV- GARRETT MYLES/ DE

RD 1 PK 2 SFF- MITCHELL TRUBISKY/QB

RD 1 PK 3 CHI- JONATHAN ALLEN/DT

RD 1 PK 4 JAX- 

JAMAL ADAMS/S

[Image: jamal-adams-t1.jpg?itok=P2aFhLX4]
Bent at the knees and eagerly inching forward toward the line of scrimmage pre-snap similar to the way centerfielders on the baseball diamond anticipate the ball being hit, Adams shows rare key and diagnosis skills. He is hyper-aggressive in run support, flying upfield and slipping past blockers to provide the Tigers with almost another linebacker at the point of attack.

O.J. HOWARD/TE
 [Image: 170124_howard_inside.jpg]
Howard looks more like a power forward than a traditional NFL tight end. He shows quickness and balance in gaining a clean release off the line of scrimmage, slipping by the jabs from defenders because of his body control and fluid athleticism. Howard accelerates smoothly, quickly pulling away from defenders tasked with covering him and is a reliable "hands" catcher, extending and plucking outside of his frame with ease and tracking the ball well over his shoulder.

SOLOMON THOMAS/DE
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhQ2QLJCi-XSIgL1bv-ue...dtCV7zbEzr]
 sports a power-packed frame with excellent overall weight distribution including broad shoulders and heavily muscled limbs that serve as a testament to his commitment to the weight room. He possesses excellent initial quickness to slip gaps, exploding off the ball and showing good core flexibility and strength to get skinny and fight through tight spaces.

LEONARD FOURNETTE/RB
[Image: dm_151029_enterprise_leonard_fournette_h...t_r992.jpg]
Lowers his pads and looks like a hammer in search of a nail. Runs with outstanding balance to keep or regain his momentum while putting tire tracks on defenders. Consistently picks up yardage after contact. Controlled, athletic movements in the backfield with the cut-and-accelerate skills few players his size possess.

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Don't forget to give your suggestions for the Titans.

Reply/Quote
Adams or Thomas in my opinion.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I picked fournette here, but only after factoring in their f/a class. Thin o would have gone Thomas. Fournette immensely helps bortles.

For Tennessee I put up hooker, Adams, or lattimore. They could go wr here but I think they get one later
Reply/Quote
I went with Adams.

I feel Hooker would have been a nicer fit due to being a playmaker, and he and Ramsey would be fun to watch. But Adams is also a VERY good player. Reminds me a little bit of Sean Taylor.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
For the Titans: Hooker, Lattimore, Davis, and Williams.

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2017, 09:40 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I went with Adams.

I feel Hooker would have been a nicer fit 

I love Hooker's game but he scares me a lot and i think many will rake the surer thing. Hooker only has one year of tape and has medical concerns. 

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2017, 09:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I love Hooker's game but he scares me a lot and i think many will rake the surer thing. Hooker only has one year of tape and has medical concerns. 

True. Hooker is a big boom-bust player. I heard he's going to be out for a few months as well.

Reply/Quote
I went with Adams, I think JAX continues to build their defense and this kid looks like a top 5 talent to me. I was leaning toward Fournette here, but I think with this deep of a RB / WR class, they can get a skill player or two in the mid rounds.

For the Titans I pick Ross, Howard, Williams, and Lattimore.
Reply/Quote
I'm going to say Fournette to the Jags. They spent their first 5 picks on D last year and 6 of their 7 picks on D. With Coughlin there I think it makes sense that he wants to get the run game going. He likes a bruiser RB.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2017, 09:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I love Hooker's game but he scares me a lot and i think many will rake the surer thing. Hooker only has one year of tape and has medical concerns. 

Yeah but he also has top 7-8 best safety of all time potential. Also isnt that a testemant to his character? Hell play through 2 sports hernias and a torn hip labrum but fournette cant play though a ankle injury? Js.
Reply/Quote
Adams, titans pick is lattimore.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2017, 07:35 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Yeah but he also has top 7-8 best safety of all time potential. Also isnt that a testemant to his character? Hell play through 2 sports hernias and a torn hip labrum but fournette cant play though a ankle injury? Js.

If you ignore the fact that Fournette tried to play through the ankle injury all year, sure.
Reply/Quote
Former GM Charlie Casserly said on NFL Network that he thinks his old buddy Tom Coughlin will take Fournette. A rare size and speed back.
Reply/Quote
Went with Thomas here. Titans will choose between wr, s, or cb. So i will say Lattimore. Hooker, or Williams
Reply/Quote
Take some pressure off Bortles, draft Gournette.

Titans: Williams, Davis, Ross.
Reply/Quote
Went with fournette here.

Think the titans need to get Mariota some receiving threats. Id say they pick between Mike Williams, corey davis, and oj howard
Reply/Quote