Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jaguars sign Tashaun Gipson
The ex Browns safety signs for 5 years, $35.5 million.
Reply/Quote
The Browns are being gutted.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
eek
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I'm always glad to see good players leave our division rivals.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 05:01 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'm always glad to see good players leave our division rivals.

Yep.  Good luck, Hue, with all that.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 05:17 PM)McC Wrote: Yep.  Good luck, Hue, with all that.

Must be following the comp pick formula.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 12:03 AM)McC Wrote: The Browns are being gutted.

I see they are trying to swipe kapernick out from under Denver . That would be hilarious if they did that to screw Elway lol
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 05:30 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Must be following the comp pick formula.

You know they told him when he interviewed that he'd get some time to turn it around.  I'm sure they told that to the last couple guys who didn't get enough time.  I don't think Pettine was that good but he sure didn't have much to work with.

I just hope they never wake up and start doing the opposite.

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2016, 01:18 AM)McC Wrote: You know they told him when he interviewed that he'd get some time to turn it around.  I'm sure they told that to the last couple guys who didn't get enough time.  I don't think Pettine was that good but he sure didn't have much to work with.

I just hope they never wake up and start doing the opposite.

I'm thinking Haslam had to wake up and realize that it's going to take time to re-build the Browns. That's more than Stephen Ross down in Miami. He's giving Gase 3 years to get into the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
Gipson said he wanted to leave the browns and "start winning". How sad is that when you have to go to jacksonville to consider that winning.
Reply/Quote