Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jaguars vs Patriots AFC Championship predictions
I think this will be a low scoring and hard hitting game.
Key Match up when Patriots have ball.
Myles Jack and Telvin Smith vs Gronk- everyone will want to see what Gronk will do against these guys on the receiving end but in truth what will decide this match up is the run blocking of Gronk. Advantage Gronk
Key Match up When Jags have Ball- Jags Wrs vs Patriots Secondary- I imagine the Patriots will shut down Fornutte. So it will be up to Hurns, Lee, Westbrook, and Cole to win their one on one matchups. Advantage- Pat's- Bortles is still the Jags QB- sure he played well against the Steelers but I doubt the Pats will get ding and Dunked like the Steelers.

Final score
Pat's 24 Jags 10
Player of game Brandon Bolden 3tds and 100 yards
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Jags should still use play-action, or even the option play. They should not abandon what has gotten them this far. Yes, the Pats will probably commit to the run, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be tested. Use Fournette early to set up the pass at the same time keeping the ball out of Brady's hands.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
This game is going to be a good one. I see Gronk double teamed a lot in this one, opening up a good game for either Cooks or Amendola.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What if we see B. Hoyer, lol
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Bloody hand Brady struggles and Hoyer replaces him. Jags defense stops Gronk. Jags 24 Patriots 13
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
35-24 Jaguars

It's not illegal to dream.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
24-16 Jags.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
26 - 24 Jags

and that is not because I am buying into Brady not playing or being hampered by his hand.

Just like the way the Jags beat the steelers. The steelers made their typical heroic plays when getting down that make most teams fold, especially the Bengals.

Yet the Jags did not flinch at any of it and kept to the task at hand.

Think they have arrived if they do not get "ref-fed"

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2018, 03:04 PM)Go Cards Wrote: 26 - 24 Jags

and that is not because I am buying into Brady not playing or being hampered by his hand.

Just like the way the Jags beat the steelers. The steelers made their typical heroic plays when getting down that make most teams fold, especially the Bengals.

Yet the Jags did not flinch at any of it and kept to the task at hand.

Think they have arrived if they do not get "ref-fed"

That defense is stellar. This game will go down to the last minute. I don’t see a blowout either way. Brady will probably be held to shorter passes due to the stitches and play mostly from shotgun. A hurry-up offense could benefit both teams if applied. We shall see.

I wish the games were at regular times instead of this 3 & 6 BS. Why does the nfl insist on abetting Monday morning hangovers?

Reply/Quote