Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jake Browning called up/betting shift
Browning called up to the match day squad plus quite a big change in the Bills money line from even money to 8/11.

Suddenly I’m nervous as **** that there is something wrong with Burrow.
Reply/Quote
Was reported the Bengals did the same thing last year - its to get him game checks I guess.

More weird thing is now Prince isn't elevated and wont be available. Its all on Adeniji now.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 06:22 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Was reported the Bengals did the same thing last year - its to get him game checks I guess.

More weird thing is now Prince isn't elevated and wont be available. Its all on Adeniji now.

excuse me, what?
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 06:18 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Browning called up to the match day squad plus quite a big change in the Bills money line from even money to 8/11.

Suddenly I’m nervous as **** that there is something wrong with Burrow.

If you planned on sitting starters, then I would rather see Browning play then Allen. Not saying it is going to happen could just be game checks like was stated.
Reply/Quote
It is an odd move.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 06:24 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: excuse me, what?

Deductive reasoning, and easier to do with all the info. 

We signed CB Allan George to the 53 man roster and elevated Browning. 

https://www.bengals.com/news/bengals-roster-moves-george-allen-signed-jake-browning-elevated-week-17

Unless the team is somehow delaying news of a Prince signing/elevation, he cannot play. He is not on the 53 man roster, nor has he been elevated from the PS. 
Reply/Quote
Once upon a time the Patriots had a 1st overall QB who took them to a SB but lost, and then that guy got replaced by a QB nobody wanted named Tom Brady.

Browning whathisname (it's not Browning Nagle, is it?) could be the Brady to Burrow's Bledsoe.

I can see the headlines now "Burrow beatdown; begets blossom of Browning...beating Bills badly, buffeting Bengals befitting Bledsoe begetting Brady!"
Reply/Quote
This tells me that they feel that Smith is ahead of Prince, which is good to know.

All he was this week was nothing but a distraction to make the Bills waste time studying last year's film on Prince.

This team is starting to run like a winning organization.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 07:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Once upon a time the Patriots had a 1st overall QB who took them to a SB but lost, and then that guy got replaced by a QB nobody wanted named Tom Brady.

Browning whathisname (it's not Browning Nagle, is it?) could be the Brady to Burrow's Bledsoe.

I can see the headlines now "Burrow beatdown; begets blossom of Browning...beating Bills badly, buffeting Bengals befitting Bledsoe begetting Brady!"

Now wouldn't that make a few headlines? I think there's a possibility you might be stretching things a little bit there Nate, but what do I know about superstardom anyway? After all, the last time i won the Heisman trophy and won a national college championship the rules were different.  Reality hadn't been invented yet. Smirk  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 06:22 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Was reported the Bengals did the same thing last year - its to get him game checks I guess.

Yep, they did the same thing last year for weeks 17 and 18 with Browning.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 08:06 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yep, they did the same thing last year for weeks 17 and 18 with Browning.

Is he just on the 53 or will he be on the 45? Seems like a waste of a spot if he’s on the 45.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 08:06 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yep, they did the same thing last year for weeks 17 and 18 with Browning.

Game check and a maybe potential for some sort of trick play? This would be a good time to pull something like that out of the proverbial hat. I feel like the Stoolers always seemed to pull out trick plays against us a lot.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 06:24 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: excuse me, what?

Guess they were not reading your news clipping
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 08:40 PM)WhoDey Hooligan Wrote: Game check and a maybe potential for some sort of trick play? This would be a good time to pull something like that out of the proverbial hat. I feel like the Stoolers always seemed to pull out trick plays against us a lot.

Browning will not be active, but be the emergency QB is my guess.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote