Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Jake Elliot hits a 61 yard game winner
Think if you spend a 5th round pick on a kicker you ride him out for a year.

If happy with Bullock fine, but then spend 5th round pick on OL or position of need.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 02:06 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Think if you spend a 5th round pick on a kicker you ride him out for a year.

If happy with Bullock fine, but then spend 5th round pick on OL or position of need.

Yeah,  especially since the bengals love making late rounders  starters on the line lol...
Reply/Quote
I'm a Fat Randy fan.   he beat out our drafted kicker in a fair kicker competition.  too bad, so sad.  I can live with it. 
Now that Elliot is gone, I'm sure he's going to go on to have a HOF career.  That's just the way of the world when it comes to Bengaldom. There's nothing you or I can do about it.  Good luck to both kickers.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Marvins shits on Elliot.

Quote:Did you see Jake Elliott's FG?

Marvin: "No. He's what? 3 of 5 since he got there?"
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2017, 01:17 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Marvins shits on Elliot.

Reporter: He's actually 4 for 6, Marvin. He's also on a team that's 2-1. Please tell us how you've guided this team to 0-3.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Elliott 4/4 today on FG's and 2/2 on extra points. He's having quite a season.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 11:51 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Elliott 4/4 today on FG's and 2/2 on extra points. He's having quite a season.

He's missed twice as many FGs as our PK
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I think if the team had a crystal ball telling them we would be 0-3 we would have kept Elliot. But Bullock clearly won the job in preseason.

If we kept Elliot, Mike Brown is a cheapskate going with the cheaper option.

We keep Bullock, wasted draft pick blah blah blah.
Reply/Quote