Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jake Elliott
(10-02-2017, 12:45 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Now he is 80%, he is 7 for 7 extra points. Only misses were 30 yards and 52 yards. He is 5 for 5 from 40 to 49 and 2 for 3 over 50 with a 61 yard game winner last week.

I said it when we chose Bullock, big mistake as Elliott had more upside. He is already as a rookie proving it.

The only mistake was made by Elliott himself for not beating out Bullock.  Yeah it sucks as he could be the better kicker in the long run, but who knows?

If your the Bengals how do you preach competition at each position then keep a guy that hands down gets beat out?  Doesn't pass the smell test to the other players.  I'm sure the Bengal coaches and upper management would've preferred Elliott win the job - but he didn't!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2017, 12:45 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Now he is 80%, he is 7 for 7 extra points. Only misses were 30 yards and 52 yards. He is 5 for 5 from 40 to 49 and 2 for 3 over 50 with a 61 yard game winner last week.

I said it when we chose Bullock, big mistake as Elliott had more upside. He is already as a rookie proving it.

The only mistake was made by Elliott himself for not beating out Bullock.  Yeah it sucks as he could be the better kicker in the long run, but who knows?

If your the Bengals how do you preach competition at each position then keep a guy that hands down gets beat out?  Doesn't pass the smell test to the other players.  I'm sure the Bengal coaches and upper management would've preferred Elliott win the job - but he didn't!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
For some reason, I doubt we get the weekly update after a 1/3 game from Elliott.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote