Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jake Fisher to IR
We knew someone had to be going to make room for Smith.

Jake is the 14th player to hit IR this season

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
What is his injury?
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 04:08 PM)pally Wrote: We knew someone had to be going to make room for Smith.

Fisher hasn't been able to stay healthy and Ogbuehi has just been flat out bad. Hoping the team moves on from both of them. However, if the Bengals did decide to bring back one next year for depth purposes, I'd prefer Fisher.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 04:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What is his injury?

Back
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

His back.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

He's ill from watching Ogbuehi trying to block?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Almost feels like the Bengals are crafting this injury narrative. You have a boo-boo? You're going on I.R.

Injuries aren't why this team fell apart. Not why we got smacked around by the Chiefs, Saints and Browns.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 04:36 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Almost feels like the Bengals are crafting this injury narrative. You have a boo-boo? You're going on I.R.

Injuries aren't why this team fell apart. Not why we got smacked around by the Chiefs, Saints and Browns.

Maybe not... But those 3 games really hurt my eyes.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 04:08 PM)pally Wrote: We knew someone had to be going to make room for Smith.

Kid needs to retire.  He sucks and he's made of glass.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 04:36 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Almost feels like the Bengals are crafting this injury narrative. You have a boo-boo? You're going on I.R.

YOU GO TO IR! YOU GO TO IR! YOU GO TO IR! EVERYONE GOES TO IR!!!
[Image: oprah-car.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Good grief, this season is one helluva unmitigated disaster! Argh

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I'm thinking Glenn will be 15...  soon.
Reply/Quote

Probably the same as ced a shattered ego and having no talent
Reply/Quote
Now that we've lost Jake Fisher, the season is REALLY over.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3563783]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 04:36 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Almost feels like the Bengals are crafting this injury narrative. You have a boo-boo? You're going on I.R.

A team that gets less yards than you and is the benefit of bad officiating, doesn't smack you around.

Beat us, yes. But not smack around; we played almost the exact same game that Tampa played against us, we just fell short.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Why don't they just put the whole team on the IR and wave the white flag ?

Can they just forfeit the rest of the season ?
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2018, 03:27 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: A team that gets less yards than you and is the benefit of bad officiating, doesn't smack you around.

Beat us, yes. But not smack around; we played almost the exact same game that Tampa played against us, we just fell short.

Gotta disagree, Truck. When a team has leads of 28-0 and 35-7, they smacked you around. They let us pile on some yards and a few points in the 2nd half, but half the game was garbage time and never got closer than the final score (35-20).

We did lead the Bucs 27-6 at one point, but they actually managed to knot the game up at 34, and we needed a last minute Bullock FG to win. The Browns game was nowhere near that close.
Reply/Quote
Guy just cannot stay healthy, thought he could atleast be a decent backup LT someday but not now.

Need to draft some Tackles and Guards early next draft.
Reply/Quote

Suck
Reply/Quote
I hope this is unrelated to his heart issue.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote