Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jakes take Mock Draft(Buffalo Trade)
1st RD- Kolton Miller  LT UCLA- Hopefully the Bengals look into free Agency and sign a capable LT do solidify the position. With that being said Miller  has the elite skills to be a franchise Tackle both from a run blocker and in pass blocker. Honestly would be surprised if he was still here but Bengal should jump on it if he is.

2.) Isaiah Wynn G Georgia- We need better production from the RG position this  year. He is an awesome Run Blocker and he is athletic enough that he played LT in the SEC this season and he was good at it. Bengals get a steal with this pick.

2b.) Deshon Elliot Texas S- Ball Hawk(6 Ints this past season), Hard Hitter, Nice size(6-2), and can cover man to man. He fits what the Bengals need in a safety. 

3.) Kentavius  Street DT NC State- He has the Athletic ability of a Fletcher Cox, Geno Atkins, and Aaron Donald but not the production. He played 4-3 Defensive End at NC State and his numbers were not that good. However he dominated the East West shrine game and practice all week. He has a Bull Rush that will remind you of Geno Atkins. Don't be surprised 5 years from now when he is considered the best player from this draft.

3b.) Frank Rangow C Arkansas- Injury hurt his stock but an elite college Center with Elite Athletic ability for his position. Hopefully Bengals draft him and should be a perfect fit for this fast paced offense lazor wants to install.

4.) Chad Thomas DE Miami- Typical Bengal DE prospect Long, Athletic, but questionable instincts? Worth the risk here but he is my most Worrisome pick in this mock. 

5.) Bruce Hector DT USF- 3Tech who had 18 sacks from Sophomore to senior year in college. Guy should be able to fill in for Geno when he takes his breaks in between series and also be able to play with him on third downs. 

5b) Saki Moore OLB USC(South Carolina)- Small but fast coverage LB . Missed 2016 season due to neck injury but bounced back this year. INT Machine for a LB with 14 in college.

6.) Dion Hamilton OLB Alabama- Considered a 2nd Rd Prospect before injury. Has all the tools to be a starter but Health will be a main issue with this guy. Could be a star!!

7.) Steven Richardson DT Minnesota- I was frustrated about this guy this year. I thought he was going to be a 3rd or 2nd Rd prospect and build upon his fantastic seven sack season from last year. Instead he had a total of zero sacks. I believe he can play in this league though if given a chance.

7b.) Ja'Von Rolland Jones Edge Arkansas State- Edge Guy who had a ton of sacks in his college career(42). Hopefully can turn into a top back up for Lawson.

Sorry mods please move this to mock draft forum
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2018, 01:33 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: 1st RD- Kolton Miller  LT UCLA- Hopefully the Bengals look into free Agency and sign a capable LT do solidify the position. With that being said Miller  has the elite skills to be a franchise Tackle both from a run blocker and in pass blocker. Honestly would be surprised if he was still here but Bengal should jump on it if he is.

2.) Isaiah Wynn G Georgia- We need better production from the RG position this  year. He is an awesome Run Blocker and he is athletic enough that he played LT in the SEC this season and he was good at it. Bengals get a steal with this pick.

2b.) Deshon Elliot Texas S- Ball Hawk(6 Ints this past season), Hard Hitter, Nice size(6-2), and can cover man to man. He fits what the Bengals need in a safety. 

3.) Kentavius  Street DT NC State- He has the Athletic ability of a Fletcher Cox, Geno Atkins, and Aaron Donald but not the production. He played 4-3 Defensive End at NC State and his numbers were not that good. However he dominated the East West shrine game and practice all week. He has a Bull Rush that will remind you of Geno Atkins. Don't be surprised 5 years from now when he is considered the best player from this draft.

3b.) Frank Rangow C Arkansas- Injury hurt his stock but an elite college Center with Elite Athletic ability for his position. Hopefully Bengals draft him and should be a perfect fit for this fast paced offense lazor wants to install.

4.) Chad Thomas DE Miami- Typical Bengal DE prospect Long, Athletic, but questionable instincts? Worth the risk here but he is my most Worrisome pick in this mock. 

5.) Bruce Hector DT USF- 3Tech who had 18 sacks from Sophomore to senior year in college. Guy should be able to fill in for Geno when he takes his breaks in between series and also be able to play with him on third downs. 

5b) Saki Moore OLB USC(South Carolina)- Small but fast coverage LB . Missed 2016 season due to neck injury but bounced back this year. INT Machine for a LB with 14 in college.

6.) Dion Hamilton OLB Alabama- Considered a 2nd Rd Prospect before injury. Has all the tools to be a starter but Health will be a main issue with this guy. Could be a star!!

7.) Steven Richardson DT Minnesota- I was frustrated about this guy this year. I thought he was going to be a 3rd or 2nd Rd prospect and build upon his fantastic seven sack season from last year. Instead he had a total of zero sacks. I believe he can play in this league though if given a chance.

7b.) Ja'Von Rolland Jones Edge Arkansas State- Edge Guy who had a ton of sacks in his college career(42). Hopefully can turn into a top back up for Lawson.

Sorry mods please move this to mock draft forum

What is the specific trade of picks that would be with BUF?

I like a lot of the players you selected though.
Miller I think is a good pass blocking LT. He might need a bit of work in the run game though.
Wynn is a beast. He should be an immediate upgrade regardless of where he plays.
Elliott is a very well-rounded safety that I think fits the Bengals well.
Also a big fan of Ragnow. Mauler.
Hector is a sleeper 3T for me. I like him as a backup to Geno to groom.
Skai Moore is a small, quick LB that excels in coverage but may have trouble with durability if he plays a lot of snaps. I think his best fit is as a nickel LB, at least as a rookie.
Chad Thomas would be a solid addition I think for DE depth.

I haven't seen much on the others you list, so I can't comment on those.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2018, 11:41 AM)ochocincos Wrote: What is the specific trade of picks that would be with BUF?

I like a lot of the players you selected though.
Miller I think is a good pass blocking LT. He might need a bit of work in the run game though.
Wynn is a beast. He should be an immediate upgrade regardless of where he plays.
Elliott is a very well-rounded safety that I think fits the Bengals well.
Also a big fan of Ragnow. Mauler.
Hector is a sleeper 3T for me. I like him as a backup to Geno to groom.
Skai Moore is a small, quick LB that excels in coverage but may have trouble with durability if he plays a lot of snaps. I think his best fit is as a nickel LB, at least as a rookie.
Chad Thomas would be a solid addition I think for DE depth.

I haven't seen much on the others you list, so I can't comment on those.

12 to 21 for 56
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote