Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jalen Davis
Im going to go out on a limb here ...reading the "tea leaves" barring any horrible play im Miami, he makes the team.
Bengals posted that article on website which was a nice read but also I see it as a way of saying hes in.
Reply/Quote
He's the 5th best corner we have. I'd say he's in.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Ya he’s been pretty good, seems reliably healthy and contributes on special teams. He’s much better than the depth we’ve had the last few years.
Reply/Quote
I don't think that's really going out on a limb.
Reply/Quote
I remember being pretty disappointed in him last year. So much so I had totally written him off to make the team this year. What I have seen this preseason is nothing close to what I remember about last year. Absolutely he needs to make the team. Him and Apple as our 5th and 6th CBs seems like great depth
Reply/Quote
Are you saying he’s better than downtown tony brown?
Reply/Quote
https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-preseason-week-3-game-recap-miami-dolphins-29-cincinnati-bengals-26

Quote:We didn’t get a look at any starter for Cincinnati in this one. That being said, the standout for the day was Jalen Davis. The former practice-squad player who ended up seeing action in three games last year notched 26 coverage snaps in this one. Twenty-one came in press coverage, and he wasn’t targeted a single time all day.

Hopefully we struck gold
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2021, 03:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-preseason-week-3-game-recap-miami-dolphins-29-cincinnati-bengals-26

Hopefully we struck gold

I think he cemented himself...say good bye to Tony B and the rest of the fringe DBs...A Phillips, Rose etc...

Reply/Quote