Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jalen Ramsey Wants out of Jacksonville
While up cleaning up my Niece's puke, and while on the subject of puke, I see that Jalen Ramsey wants out of Jacksonville.

I could see him as our new Pacman Jones. Plays with fire and seems to get into the Opponent's heads.

Anyone?
Reply/Quote
Ask AJ Green first. If AJ is okay with having Jalen Ramsey on the team, so am I.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
All set he seems like a me first type of player and will probably cost us a first round pick that might end up being a top 5 pick if we keep playing like we did against the 49ers. Plus this team has enough skills players we need front 7 help on defense and lineman on offense.
Reply/Quote
[Image: bill-belichick.jpg?quality=90&w=650&h=434]
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 12:04 AM)bengals73 Wrote: While up cleaning up my Niece's puke, and while on the subject of puke, I see that Jalen Ramsey wants out of Jacksonville.

I could see him as our new Pacman Jones. Plays with fire and seems to get into the Opponent's heads.

Anyone?

He is Jones on steroids, he is a true talent and shut down CB who hits like a LB.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 12:04 AM)bengals73 Wrote: While up cleaning up my Niece's puke, and while on the subject of puke, I see that Jalen Ramsey wants out of Jacksonville.

Anyone?

Heck yeah!  The Bengals already have 3 1st round CBs on the roster, so you know they don't mind investing that sort of draft capital into a CB.  At least this time, they have one that's good..

(09-17-2019, 12:11 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Ask AJ Green first.  If AJ is okay with having Jalen Ramsey on the team, so am I.

I'd be willing to bet that AJ Green would be the first one to give him a hug, and throw that old stuff under the rug.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I'd trade Dre K straight up for him.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2019, 08:38 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I'd trade Dre K straight up for him.

You are dreaming. The may trade for Dre and a first rounder. But straight up? HA
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2019, 09:24 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: You are dreaming. The may trade for Dre and a first rounder. But straight up? HA

Well yeah, a pick too.

I meant not to add Jalen to the existing group, but to move Dre in the trade.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2019, 06:23 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: He is Jones on steroids, he is a true talent and shut down CB who hits like a LB.

That's what we need on this team. Move him to linebacker.
Reply/Quote