Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
JOEBI-WAN
(06-18-2020, 12:48 PM)jason Wrote: Exactly... But even then. If you look closely Obi closes his eyes and let's Darth Vader kill him to fullfill his destiny. So the Steelers are gonna have to roll over, and just let us beat them.

On a side note I've realized how little I truly understood those movies after watching them again as an adult.

He even warned him that it would make him more powerful than Vader could imagine.

Back to the topic at hand, with the kind of gun slinging skills he has, are we sure he is not Joe Dameron?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2020, 08:16 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Joebi-Wan?  It's better than Han Joelo or Joeba the Hutt Hutt HUTT!

Hey, if he ever suffers a horrific accident that takes him out at the kneecaps and turns his skin green he can be Joeda  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2020, 04:41 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Hey, if he ever suffers a horrific accident that takes him out at the kneecaps and turns his skin green he can be Joeda  Ninja

Might be tough communication in the huddle or at the line, "3 on, F Short Jet 2 Flanker Drive Brown Right, the play is"

(actual play is Brown Right F Short 2 Jet Flanker Drive on 3)
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2020, 01:05 AM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Any thoughts on the design?
[img][Image: 50018175286_9f267c8d03_k.jpg]JOEBI_WAN CIN-WHODEY by David Gabbard, on Flickr[/img]

Pretty fun stuff Shady lol
Reply/Quote
I wasn't sure what to expect when opening this thread, but I dig it.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2020, 10:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: JOEBI WON and you're on to something.

yeah, I thought of that but went OG. 

LOL
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2020, 07:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Pretty fun stuff Shady lol

Thanks. My son, Jacob, and I were just playing around with ideas for a fun Burrow shirt.

Since he's been a BIG Star Wars fan since he was a kid, and still has Star Wars posters and toys in his room, I thought he'd get a kick out it. 

Glad you folks had such fun with it. There are some amazing posts on here. LMAO. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2020, 11:56 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Doesn't Obi whatshisface get vaporized in the very first movie?

Yes, he too had the Bengals O-line protecting him.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Im digging the orange light sabre. Maybe we could have those at games! Hey, it beats stupid yellow towels.

Ya know, they could come in handy dealing with certain obnoxious fanbases.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote