Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamarr Chase
2 more team records for Jamarr. Most receptions and receiving yards in Bengal playoff history. Forget the rookie records these are all time team records as a rookie
Reply/Quote
He and Tee also made Ramsey give up the most yards in man or single coverage in game in his career. We are set at WR. Best duo in the league next year. Throw to Jamarr the way some of these top receivers get thrown too, he will break more records.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2022, 01:53 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: He and Tee also made Ramsey give up the most yards in man or single coverage in game in his career. We are set at WR. Best duo in the league next year. Throw to Jamarr  the way some of these top receivers get thrown too, he will break more records.

I mean I thought it was a little over the top right after our pick. Jamarr, said "I'm here to break all the team records sorry ,Chad should have apologized to Curtis , Collinsworth, and Ross as well. He backed that outlandish statement up in only 1 season.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2022, 01:58 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: I mean I thought it was a little over the top right after our pick. Jamarr, said "I'm here to break all the team records sorry ,Chad should have apologized to Curtis , Collinsworth, and Ross as well. He backed that outlandish statement up in only 1 season.

Yep. I mean he’s had the single greatest season for a Bengals WR. I think he is easily on track to be the best Bengals WR, all he needs is longevity and health.
Reply/Quote