Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamarr Chase
After a sluggish beginning Chase is around a coin flip to have best 2 year start by a receiver in NFL history.
Reply/Quote
In order to surpass Justin Jefferson’s first two year stats of: 196 REC, 3016 YDS, and 17 TD, Chase needed to get 117 catches 1565 yards and 5 TDs.

He’s already surpassed the TD mark, but he’s projecting to fall just short on receptions and yards.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Stud. I'll admit, I liked Pitts. But after watching this game, is there any doubt Chase can affect a game greater?
Reply/Quote
Keep giving us those Wins. I'm not much of a stats or records guy. Keep giving me that outcome baby. After the 90s, I want lots of W's.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 10:57 AM)Goalpost Wrote: Stud. I'll admit, I liked Pitts. But after watching this game, is there any doubt Chase can affect a game greater?

Yeah it does mess up the comparison when Pitts only gets targeted twice and is asked to be a blocker even tho he’s a legit 4.4 guy with hands

Questionable coaching to say the least
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Watching Atlanta waste Kyle Pitts like they are hurts my heart.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I think it's becoming more and more clear that when choosing one to resign between Chase and Higgins, it should 100% be Chase. He's just better and his chemistry with Burrow is just next level.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote