Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Defense #1
Bengals Defense #1 Fantasy defense of the week so far! Unfortunately, in the real world, they were one of, if not the WORST! Bengals D scored 19 points in the Fantasy World, leading the pack. Jameis scored a paltry 8.84 while Fitzpatrick put up a whopping 19.56 in what, one quarter of work? Dalton came in at a respectable 20.20. Just a thread to lighten the mood, but, if you're one of those defending our horrid D by pointing out injuries,etc. you my friend, are IN the fantasy world! These little Bengal cats are horrid, and there's no denying it. There's a lot of work to do on both sides of the ball, and; even though we have done it before this year we simply HAVE to play both halves of the game on both sides of the ball or we're going nowhere fast.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 09:30 PM)Bengalsrob Wrote: Bengals Defense #1 Fantasy defense of the week so far! Unfortunately, in the real world, they were one of, if not the WORST! Bengals D scored 19 points in the Fantasy World, leading the pack. Jameis scored a paltry 8.84 while Fitzpatrick put up a whopping 19.56 in what, one quarter of work? Dalton came in at a respectable 20.20. Just a thread to lighten the mood, but, if you're one of those defending our horrid D by pointing out injuries,etc. you my friend, are IN the fantasy world! These little Bengal cats are horrid, and there's no denying it. There's a lot of work to do on both sides of the ball, and; even though we have done it before this year we simply HAVE to play both halves of the game on both sides of the ball or we're going nowhere fast.

Is there a single person in the world who played the bengals d in fantasy though?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 10:35 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Is there a single person in the world who played the bengals d in fantasy though?

I wanted to, but I figured Chicago's D would do better...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
#1 in Fantasy football and #32 in yards allowed per game.. Congrats Bengals
Reply/Quote