Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Daniels, Iowa center
Just declared for the draft. Would be a good target in the 3rd round if we miss out on price or ragnow. Would love to get him with our comp pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 02:38 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Just declared for the draft.  Would be a good target in the 3rd round if we miss out on price or ragnow.  Would love to get him with our comp pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Accidentally made in the mock draft sub-forum.
Mods, please move to parent directory.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 03:57 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Accidentally made in the mock draft sub-forum.
Mods, please move to parent directory.

Yes mods, please move to appropriate form. 
Reply/Quote
If I'm targeting a 3rd rounder for center it's Isiah Wynn. Can play every position on oline in a pinch. I think Daniels is more of a 4th round target.
Reply/Quote
If I'm targeting a center, I'm not doing it past round 2. We've seen way too much sewage at that position for the last 10 years.

It's been the worst position on the team for years now. It needs to be fixed.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 09:03 PM)Jpoore Wrote: If I'm targeting a 3rd rounder for center it's Isiah Wynn. Can play every position on oline in a pinch. I think Daniels is more of a 4th round target
I don't think Wynn even makes it to the 3rd.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2018, 02:44 AM)pulses Wrote: I don't think Wynn even makes it to the 3rd.
If we're goin off assumption that Martinez ivey and players like that are second rounders then I think he's there in the third. No one expected Dan Feeney to be avaliable in the third but he was. Think with the depth at the position the interior oline top players will fall farther than expected. Teams will wait til later to grab them bc they're is so much depth.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2018, 01:30 AM)Hammerstripes Wrote: If I'm targeting a center, I'm not doing it past round 2.  We've seen way too much sewage at that position for the last 10 years.

It's been the worst position on the team for years now.  It needs to be fixed.

i'd like a OC in rd #2 or 3...
don't want Price at #12

too much of a reach...
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2018, 02:44 AM)pulses Wrote: I don't think Wynn even makes it to the 3rd.

I agree....
Wynn will go off the board in rd #2
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 12:17 PM)Steve Wrote: I agree....
Wynn will go off the board in rd #2

A strong performance in the Championship game may cement that notion.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote