Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Harrison cut by Steelers and signed with Patriots
James Harrison played pretty well prior to Watts being drafted. So I never understood why he was such a disaster with the Bengals. Square peg / round hole that constantly plagues this franchise. Apparently he visited and signed with New England.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 07:32 PM)Derrick Wrote: James Harrison played pretty well prior to Watts being drafted. So I never understood why he was such a disaster with the Bengals. Square peg / round hole that constantly plagues this franchise. Apparently he visited and signed with New England.

Sorry I see this info was posted earlier under the moniker Spygate. Who knew?
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 07:36 PM)Derrick Wrote: Sorry I see this info was posted earlier under the moniker Spygate. Who knew?

It's ok buddy. You're special. Go gettem tiger!  LMAO

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 07:32 PM)Derrick Wrote: James Harrison played pretty well prior to Watts being drafted. So I never understood why he was such a disaster with the Bengals. Square peg / round hole that constantly plagues this franchise. Apparently he visited and signed with New England.

I think this was a psyop more than anything. Harrison standing on the NE sideline talking smack to his former teammates all day, probably won’t have much impact, but if they have a spot for a designated a-hole - why not?

Pittsburgh doesn’t have to use a roster spot, their designated a-hole is Joey Porter.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote

It was a bad fit. An outside linebacker in a 3-4 defense has different responsibilities than a SAM or WILL linebacker in a 4-3 defense and not everyone can make the adjustment. James Harrison is a smart guy but after playing an entire career as a 3-4 OLB it was too big of a change.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Not bengals related....  belongs in AROUND THE NFL
Reply/Quote