Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Harrison makes unreasonable demands towards the NFL:l
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/james-harrison-demands-roger-goodell-come-to-him-for-ped-interview/ar-AAhFmWp?ocid=ansmsnsports11

Knowing the black and gold poster children, the NFL will pander to their shit brats.
Reply/Quote
I just assume that PED usage is rampant in the NFL.

I hate to say it, but I'll take James Harrison 's side over Goodell everytime.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2016, 11:26 PM)jason Wrote: I just assume that PED usage is rampant in the NFL.

This.

Harrison really has no wiggle room.  He'll do what the NFL wants eventually, but the NFL STILL investigating the Al Jazeera report after the original guy recanted his story is laughable.

Harrison is just "smart" enough to use social media to make Goodell look bad!   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2016, 11:07 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/james-harrison-demands-roger-goodell-come-to-him-for-ped-interview/ar-AAhFmWp?ocid=ansmsnsports11

Knowing the black and gold poster children, the NFL will pander to their shit brats.

(06-27-2016, 11:26 PM)jason Wrote: I just assume that PED usage is rampant in the NFL.

Nice try, Bigz, but as you can see, even the Bengal fans here are tough on smack.  Back to Jungle Noise for you!  LOL
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2016, 08:54 AM)GMDino Wrote: This.

Harrison really has no wiggle room.  He'll do what the NFL wants eventually, but the NFL STILL investigating the Al Jazeera report after the original guy recanted his story is laughable.

Harrison is just "smart" enough to use social media to make Goodell look bad!   Smirk

Harrison and smart never belong in the same sentence. He was a great football player, but not the sharpest knife in the drawer and unlike Goodell will never make 40 million a year with his brain.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2016, 09:15 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Harrison and smart never belong in the same sentence. He was a great football player, but not the sharpest knife in the drawer and unlike Goodell will never make 40 million a year with his brain.

To be perfectly fair, Goodell doesn't use his brain a whole lot either. He's just a mouth piece for a collective of billionaires.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2016, 08:58 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Nice try, Bigz, but as you can see, even the Bengal fans here are tough on smack.  Back to Jungke Noise for you!  LOL

While this is Smack, I don't see Zo as only being relagated to JN.
He is a good poster in P&R.

Carry on...
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2016, 09:15 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Harrison and smart never belong in the same sentence. He was a great football player, but not the sharpest knife in the drawer and unlike Goodell will never make 40 million a year with his brain.

And Goodell will never win a Super Bowl, nor have the greatest play in Super Bowl history. or make millions playing football with his body...so what's your point?

Harrison is smart enough to make the NFL look petty just by posting to Instagram.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2016, 10:56 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: While this is Smack, I don't see Zo as only being relagated to JN.
He is a good poster in P&R.

Carry on...

Well, he should practice some more there, too, because he's no good here.  
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2016, 02:12 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Well, he should practice some more there, too, because he's no good here.  

You should join us.
ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2016, 02:12 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Well, he should practice some more there, too, because he's no good here.  

You worried he's going to take your crown?
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2016, 08:58 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Nice try, Bigz, but as you can see, even the Bengal fans here are tough on smack.  Back to Jungke Noise for you!  LOL

I've been defeated, clearly.
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2016, 02:27 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: You should join us.
ThumbsUp

Why do I feel this has more a a sexual undertone than anything else?   Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-29-2016, 11:38 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Why do I feel this has more a a sexual undertone than anything else?   Cool

Because you feel that way about everything ?
You're a man that "feels" a lot.
You're why I wear a cup, daily.
Mellow
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2016, 12:06 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Because you feel that way about everything ?
You're a man that "feels" a lot.
You're why I wear a cup, daily.
Mellow

I often think of SCS as a male nymphomaniac.   Pervert
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Harrison loves Goddell, he surely wants to bake him some cookies together and talk about the good old days. Or he just might want to squash his head between his thumbs.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2016, 12:26 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Harrison loves Goddell, he surely wants to bake him some cookies together and talk about the good old days. Or he just might want to squash his head between his thumbs.

He might want to wait until Goddell is holding an infant just so he can stay consistent.  ZING!
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2016, 12:09 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I often think of SCS as a male nymphomaniac.   Pervert

It's a male myth about feminists that they hate sex. It can be a natural, zesty enterprise. But unfortunately there are some people - it is called satyriasis in men, nymphomania in women - who engage in it compulsively and without joy. Yes, Mr. Tiger Teeth, these unfortunate souls cannot love in the true sense of the word. Our mutual acquaintance SCS is one of these.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(06-29-2016, 12:09 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I often think of SCS.   Pervert

I know.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-29-2016, 12:09 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I often think of SCS

If I was you, I would keep that to myself.
Reply/Quote