Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
James Harrison suggests Bell should feign injury....
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/james-harrison-suggests-steelers-rb-leveon-bell-return-then-feign-injuries-to-avoid-games/ar-AAAFxFm?li=BBnb7Kz

Popcorn

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 03:25 PM)Wyche Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/james-harrison-suggests-steelers-rb-leveon-bell-return-then-feign-injuries-to-avoid-games/ar-AAAFxFm?li=BBnb7Kz

Popcorn

Yeah, he was never the same after that stint with the Bengals ...  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 06:15 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yeah, he was never the same after that stint with the Bengals ...  Tongue

Until he got to the Patriots.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 03:25 PM)Wyche Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/james-harrison-suggests-steelers-rb-leveon-bell-return-then-feign-injuries-to-avoid-games/ar-AAAFxFm?li=BBnb7Kz

Popcorn

He's really bitter. The Steelers did jerk him around though. Too bad because he was legendary. 
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 08:02 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: He's really bitter. The Steelers did jerk him around though. Too bad because he was legendary. 

Jerk him around how?  The guy became a BENGAL for chrissake. Then a PATRIOT! 
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 08:50 PM)Dill Wrote: Jerk him around how?  The guy became a BENGAL for chrissake. Then a PATRIOT! 

Im talking about last season. 
Reply/Quote
I posted weeks ago that Ross Tucker was expecting Bell to do just that. Come in to get paid instead of losing 880K a game, and feign a hamstring injury....
Reply/Quote
He’s had a front row seat watching Fat Roethlisberger feign injury for his entire career. He’ll know just how to do it.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2018, 10:43 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: He’s had a front row seat watching Fat Roethlisberger feign injury for his entire career. He’ll know just how to do it.

Big Jen is losing his touch though. That flop he took when PierrePaul barely touched his helmet was an epic fail. Hard to believe the refs bought it.

Sick
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2018, 01:08 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Big Jen is losing his touch though. That flop he took when PierrePaul barely touched his helmet was an epic fail. Hard to believe the refs bought it.

Sick

Drama queen Aaron Rodgers got a sore knee and won't play.
Drama queen Andrew Dalton got a hang nail last year and missed a bunch of games.
China Doll Joe Nixon can't play hurt.
HOF'er Big Ben gets blasted in his head by a club and he is faking it. Big Ben is the toughest QB to ever play the game.
Bengal fans can be idiots and moron's when how the game of football is played.
I'm not saying you. LMAO
Reply/Quote
I said that Bell should do this all along.......... it's dirty, but so is what the Steelers have done to him (which is typical of that organization).

They're falling apart.

Ben's a *****, Bell's leaving and is pissed. AB is pissed.

All is not well in Steeler Nation.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2018, 06:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I said that Bell should do this all along..........  it's dirty, but so is what the Steelers have done to him (which is typical of that organization).

They're falling apart.

Ben's a *****, Bell's leaving and is pissed. AB is pissed.

All is not well in Steeler Nation.

Hi  Brad. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2018, 06:11 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Drama queen Aaron Rodgers got a sore knee and won't play.
Drama queen Andrew Dalton got a hang nail last year and missed a bunch of games.
HOF'er Big Ben gets blasted in his head by a club and he is faking it. Big Ben is the toughest QB to ever play the game.
I'm not saying you. LMAO

Nobody throws a girl on the bathroom floor and rapes them like Piggy.... he's such a "warrior"
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2018, 06:11 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Drama queen Aaron Rodgers got a sore knee and won't play.
I'm not saying you. LMAO

Ben missed as many games his first full year as a starter as Dalton has his entire career.  
Reply/Quote
We’re still talking about Bell?

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2018, 06:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I said that Bell should do this all along.......... it's dirty, but so is what the Steelers have done to him (which is typical of that organization).

What did they do to him? Offer to make him, far and away, the highest paid RB in the league?
Reply/Quote
I'm not saying you. LMAO

You make troll posts too obvious. 

Your bestie, Vlad, at least tries to conceal the troll in his posts.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I'm not saying you. LMAO

Dalton missed a bunch of games last year?? 
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2018, 10:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You make troll posts too obvious. 

Your bestie, Vlad, at least tries to conceal the troll in his posts.

Hi. I got your Troll hanging here. Kiss what made you cupcake! ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2018, 07:57 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Nobody throws a girl on the bathroom floor and rapes them like Piggy.... he's such a "warrior"

Cruz, were you the restroom attendant that night?
Reply/Quote