Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Wright Out Again????
I see they put James Wright on the PUP again.

What was the name of the defensive player they had high hopes on that kept getting hurt? Wright is turning out to be the offensive version of him.
Reply/Quote
I'm starting to forget what this guy did in the first place to make the FO like him so much.
Reply/Quote
Can't make the club in the tub!

Some interesting battles going into camp.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2016, 01:46 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I'm starting to forget what this guy did in the first place to make the FO like him so much.

I believe he is still recovering from his surgery as well....

He was pretty good on special teams for us and made a few plays on the field (not many)  but mainly STs and potential on field
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2016, 01:37 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I see they put James Wright on the PUP again.

What was the name of the defensive player they had high hopes on that kept getting hurt?  Wright is turning out to be the offensive version of him.

Dontay Moch, perhaps?
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2016, 01:58 PM)NKYRob Wrote: Dontay Moch, perhaps?

Brandon Ghee
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2016, 01:37 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I see they put James Wright on the PUP again.

What was the name of the defensive player they had high hopes on that kept getting hurt?  Wright is turning out to be the offensive version of him.

Sean Porter. 2013 4th rd OLB Texas A&M. Was supposed to be our poor man's Von Miller.
Reply/Quote

Porter - LB.  He was waived after coming of IR and is now with Jacksonville.
Reply/Quote
there has been several D plays that fit that description current is Hunt
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2016, 01:46 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I'm starting to forget what this guy did in the first place to make the FO like him so much.

They loved his ST tape from LSU. Mellow
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2016, 03:54 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: there has been several D plays that fit that description current is Hunt

Yea, I was thinking of Lamur
Reply/Quote
This was expected it is still recovery from his injury last year. He will come off at some point, I don't think the idea is true PUP here.
Reply/Quote
Sean Porter is the guy I was thinking of.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2016, 04:34 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: They loved his ST tape from LSU. Mellow

I heard he played Julio Jones for the scout team and was uncoverable.  Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Cody Core should be taking his spot now cause he can block down the field on ST's similar to Wright.

Has much better speed and size too for the deep ball in certain situations.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2016, 01:58 PM)NKYRob Wrote: Dontay Moch, perhaps?

Too bad, loved the dude's speed for an End but the migraines and injuries destroyed him.

(07-27-2016, 02:10 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Brandon Ghee

Made of glass, never seen anything from him but an Oklahoma drill.

(07-27-2016, 03:10 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Sean Porter. 2013 4th rd OLB Texas A&M. Was supposed to be our poor man's Von Miller.

Believe he was a Longhorn.

(07-27-2016, 05:23 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Sean Porter is the guy I was thinking of.

Loved his college tape. Atleast he is still in the league unlike the rest of the guys as far as i know.
Reply/Quote
Sucks he's hurt, but we just have to keep the "next man up" mentality when it comes to replacing WRs who have virtually no chance of having an impact.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2016, 04:48 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Yea, I was thinking of Lamur

jason demanchi?
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2016, 06:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Believe he was a Longhorn.

Nope. You may be thinking of Roddrick Muckelroy.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2016, 06:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope. You may be thinking of Roddrick Muckelroy.

Oh yeah, good ole Muck. Smirk
Reply/Quote