Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Wright With the Catch of the Day!
(08-07-2016, 10:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Bring them up, then, because I've looked and concluded that you're full of shit.

Geez, you'd never be this mean to me if I was some undrafted practice squad bum WR the Bengals were going to release in 5 minutes!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2016, 10:53 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Geez, you'd never be this mean to me if I was some undrafted practice squad bum WR the Bengals were going to release in 5 minutes!

Ha!

Nice cop-out and way to avoid the rest of my post.

Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2016, 10:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ha!

Nice cop-out and way to avoid the rest of my post.

Rolleyes

My only regret is not avoiding all your posts.

[Image: zing.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2016, 11:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: My only regret is not avoiding all your posts.

Rolleyes

That MIGHT make a fraction if sense if you weren't so eager to argue things earlier in this thread and post like your thoughts were somehow superior until I started calling you out on your bullshit and lies/exaggerations.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2016, 11:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Rolleyes

That MIGHT make a fraction if sense if you weren't so eager to argue things earlier in this thread and post like your thoughts were somehow superior until I started calling you out on your bullshit and lies/exaggerations.

Hmm...you'd better not let me derail your eventual love affair thread with Jake Kumerow.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2016, 12:55 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Hmm...you'd better not let me derail your eventual love affair thread with Jake Kumerow.

And the posts just keep getting dumber and dumber  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
For the record, there is this:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Bengals-Reportedly-Signing-WR-Rashaun-Simonise?pid=236666#pid236666

Post #19.

(07-14-2016, 06:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Having two deep threats is impossible for defenses to stop.

Look at the 98 Vikings with Moss and Chris Carter and notice that their offense led the league in passing touchdowns and yards.

Also, it's not just running two WRs down the field at the same time, but having them run down the field on opposite sidelines because do you have any idea how hard it is to stop a tall wide receiver that's fast when he's running down the field and has half of a field or more to work with?

Teams have enough trouble stopping AJ deep when they double-cover him, so think about having another guy that you have to double-cover because you realize that teams don't typically keep two safeties deep, right?  The strong safety typically plays closer to the line and pretty much acts as a linebacker.

You did say "Having two deep threats is impossible for defenses to stop."

This was after a post talking about AJ Green + Simonise (a quote thread, so they are directly connected).

I disagree with how aggressively Nately is coming after you, but he's not "full of shit" as you accused him to be.

You are, definitely, one for exaggeration and heightened expectations for no name players on these forums.

It's not exclusively a bad thing, but you always seem to fall for the fluff.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2016, 08:41 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: For the record, there is this:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Bengals-Reportedly-Signing-WR-Rashaun-Simonise?pid=236666#pid236666

Post #19.

You did say "Having two deep threats is impossible for defenses to stop."

This was after a post talking about AJ Green + Simonise (a quote thread, so they are directly connected).

I disagree with how aggressively Nately is coming after you, but he's not "full of shit" as you accused him to be.

You are, definitely, one for exaggeration and heightened expectations for no name players on these forums.

It's not exclusively a bad thing, but you always seem to fall for the fluff.

That's fine, but he is full of shit because I simply pointed out one thing that those two did, which was go deep with both down the sidelines and having it be impossible for defenses to stop.  I didn't "compare them" by stating one thing that AJ and Simonise could possibly do that is similar.  That's not comparing, that's emulating or copying.

He also said I compared to "multiple" Hall of Famers, which saying one from a pair isn't "multiple" because he would only be one piece of the two.  Also, multiple leans more towards several, as in more than two.

Nately knew all that or he would have just posted the link, like you did.

Also, as I pointed out, it's the PRESEASON, which is a time for heightened expectations and exaggeration.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2016, 01:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: In all fairness, the ink wasn't even dry on Simonise's 10 cent contract before you declared that he and AJ could revolutionize the NFL, so forgive me if I lack your enthusiasm at the moment.  Actually, are there any updates on that guy?

He is struggling to catch up to NFL speed.
Reply/Quote
Let's not forget that before the injury Wright had actually flashed a bit, and had he not gotten hurt like he did in 2014 may have stuck on the roster.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2016, 12:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's fine, but he is full of shit because I simply pointed out one thing that those two did, which was go deep with both down the sidelines and having it be impossible for defenses to stop.  I didn't "compare them" by stating one thing that AJ and Simonise could possibly do that is similar.  That's not comparing, that's emulating or copying.

He also said I compared to "multiple" Hall of Famers, which saying one from a pair isn't "multiple" because he would only be one piece of the two.  Also, multiple leans more towards several, as in more than two.

Nately knew all that or he would have just posted the link, like you did.

Also, as I pointed out, it's the PRESEASON, which is a time for heightened expectations and exaggeration.

You need to teach your backpedaling technique to Dre!
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2016, 01:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: In all fairness, the ink wasn't even dry on Simonise's 10 cent contract before you declared that he and AJ could revolutionize the NFL, so forgive me if I lack your enthusiasm at the moment.  Actually, are there any updates on that guy?

Simonise? More like Simon-CHISE!!! Amirite?!
Ninja
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2016, 01:30 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You need to teach your backpedaling technique to Dre!

Ha!  

You're so full of shit!

Like I said, I call you out, and you have nothing to back anything up on!  You're a hater and hung up on one thing and presented a straw man argument that now you're just trying to deflect what you said!

You said you were done with this but then kept going because I offered something real and you can't do the same!
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2016, 04:43 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ha!  

You're so full of shit!

Like I said, I call you out, and you have nothing to back anything up on!  You're a hater and hung up on one thing and presented a straw man argument that now you're just trying to deflect what you said!

You said you were done with this but then kept going because I offered something real and you can't do the same!

I already spent damn near 5 pages arguing that a WR you have completely given up on wasn't likely to be the Randy Moss to AJ's Cris Carter.  Why don't you just watch another training camp gif and see some tall nobody do something impressive so you can ditch this Wright love and move on to wondering why all the haters aren't in love with him?

And I don't mind being "full of shit" in your eyes because your love of crappy WRs makes me think you wouldn't know shit if you held it in your hand.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2016, 04:43 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ha!  

You're so full of shit!

calm down James wright isn't worth this many post in a day
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2016, 04:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: R
I already spent damn near 5 pages arguing that a WR you have completely given up on wasn't likely to be the Randy Moss to AJ's Cris Carter.  Why don't you just watch another training camp gif and see some tall nobody do something impressive so you can ditch this Wright love and move on to wondering why all the haters aren't in love with him

And I don't mind being "full of shit" in your eyes because your love of crappy WRs makes me think you wouldn't know shit if you held it in your hand.

Ok.... so answer me this..... you said the Randy Moss to his Chris Carter..... Randy Moss is ONE player, not MULTIPLE..... so how are you going to say I compared him to MULTIPLE HOFers?
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2016, 09:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ok.... so answer me this..... you said the Randy Moss to his Chris Carter..... Randy Moss is ONE player, not MULTIPLE..... so how are you going to say I compared him to MULTIPLE HOFers?

You only compared him by name to Randy Moss, so I guess you win the argument of "I only compared this guy who is never going to play in the NFL to a single HOF WR so I'm not THAT crazy" argument.  I will say that you claiming AJ and Simonize would be "impossible" to cover would pretty much make them the 2 best WRs in NFL history SO one might argue you might think an uncoverable WR could be compared to, or better than pretty much any HOF WR...right?

Anyways, the thread on Simonize is going to be longer than his NFL career and it wasn't a 7-pager because you were being totally level-headed, let me tell ya that!

But I will concede in your haste to explain how a guy who may never see NFL action could blow the entire concept of football as wide open as the invention of the forward pass you did only compare him to single specific HOF WR.  So yeah, there is that. I can award you a "Participation" award for that if you like. 6 more and you'll be a regular Marvin Lewis!
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2016, 01:02 AM)Nately120 Wrote: You only compared him by name to Randy Moss, so I guess you win the argument of "I only compared this guy who is never going to play in the NFL to a single HOF WR so I'm not THAT crazy" argument.  I will say that you claiming AJ and Simonize would be "impossible" to cover would pretty much make them the 2 best WRs in NFL history SO one might argue you might think an uncoverable WR could be compared to, or better than pretty much any HOF WR...right?

Anyways, the thread on Simonize is going to be longer than his NFL career and it wasn't a 7-pager because you were being totally level-headed, let me tell ya that!

But I will concede in your haste to explain how a guy who may never see NFL action could blow the entire concept of football as wide open as the invention of the forward pass you did only compare him to single specific HOF WR.  So yeah, there is that.  I can award you a "Participation" award for that if you like.  6 more and you'll be a regular Marvin Lewis!

Admit being wrong while not admitting being wrong and throw out more insults.  Congrats.

Also, I obviously meant that covering them both going deep would be unstoppable, but there's so much more to being a good receiver than just going deep, so you fail at even trying to change your story to fit your insults.

You deserve the participation awards that you say Marvin and I need.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2016, 01:56 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Admit being wrong while not admitting being wrong and throw out more insults.  Congrats.

Also, I obviously meant that covering them both going deep would be unstoppable, but there's so much more to being a good receiver than just going deep, so you fail at even trying to change your story to fit your insults.

What argument do I even need to present when you still say that AJ and Simonise going deep would be UNSTOPPABLE!?  Do you know what unstoppable means?
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2016, 01:56 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Admit being wrong while not admitting being wrong and throw out more insults.  Congrats.

how does Simonise go deep if he cant get off the line?

we should focus on cloning AJ that is what we need to do.
Reply/Quote