Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Look Back at the Trump economy
We got an infrastructure deal done with almost no Republican support. Signed into law by president numbnuts the old sleepy evil mastermind crime family leader.

It will mean more to the economy than any poll offering someone’s thoughts and feelings.

America is bringing manufacturing jobs back. Thanks to our current potus.

Trumps signature legislation was a tax cut for the rich at a time when the economy was doing great. And it relied on magic to fill the budget deficit created by tax breaks that were not paid for with any new tax revenue.

Biden’s signature legislation is investing in infrastructure and actually making America great again. Creating good paying jobs and hopefully improving the quality of life for millions while improving access to clean water, internet, better roads, bridges etc.

If you think logically about the mess Biden walked in to… he must being doing something right. Every talking head out there prophesied a recession and major pain. I guess it turns out every time old sleepy ass Biden falls asleep at the wheel we manage to swerve around a catastrophic collapse.
Reply/Quote
I'm either lucky or unlucky depending on how you look at it, because my life and finances and views on the economy have changed zilch over the Obama, Trump, and Biden presidencies.  People keep telling me I've got it hard now and had it good 4 years ago, but I don't notice.

Whatever...Biden made the economy suck and it's not my fault.  How about some help with these student loans since the government apparently screwed me?  We'd be on Gary Johnson's second term right now if I got to call the shots, so I deserve some compensation for having a god awful hell hole economic collapse forced upon me.

Hell, if we elected Gary Johnson in 2016 instead of Trump our economy would be so awesome it would make Trump's look like Germany post WWI.  Can't prove my feelings wrong.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote