Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges
(03-30-2023, 07:23 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Ladies and gentleman, we got him.

Oh crap, I gotta send him more money now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Indicated ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(03-30-2023, 07:57 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Indicated ?

He was angry typing and he has small hands...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
...giggle...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The weaponization of the legal system to advance a political agenda turns the rule of law on its head. <br><br>It is un-American. <br><br>The Soros-backed Manhattan District Attorney has consistently bent the law to downgrade felonies and to excuse criminal misconduct. Yet, now he is…</p>&mdash; Ron DeSantis (@GovRonDeSantis) <a href="https://twitter.com/GovRonDeSantis/status/1641575007552778243?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 30, 2023</a></blockquote> <

So what happens when Trump wants to leave Florida to campaign?  Will he have to stay in his safe place forever? Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2023, 07:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Oh crap, I gotta send him more money now.

Save your $8. The media will give him billions worth free air time again. Symbiosis.
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2023, 08:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: ...giggle...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The weaponization of the legal system to advance a political agenda turns the rule of law on its head. <br><br>It is un-American. <br><br>The Soros-backed Manhattan District Attorney has consistently bent the law to downgrade felonies and to excuse criminal misconduct. Yet, now he is…</p>&mdash; Ron DeSantis (@GovRonDeSantis) <a href="https://twitter.com/GovRonDeSantis/status/1641575007552778243?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 30, 2023</a></blockquote> <

So what happens when Trump wants to leave Florida to campaign?  Will he have to stay in his safe place forever? Hilarious

DeSantis having to sub for Trump while Trump accuses him of being a Soros-backed groomer who came to him with tears in his eyes and begged him for his endorsement is damn near man on man BDSM.

Oh Donnie my master...tell me I'm scum!
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2023, 08:10 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Save your $8. The media will give him billions worth free air time again. Symbiosis.

Hard to blame them when he's involved in another historical event.

I agree they should have ignored a lot of his bat quano crazy things in the past but you have to cover the news.  He was so bad at criming that even after being elected POTUS he got caught...and indicted.  That is yuge.

To the point of the indictment though, he'll get his fair trial though.  I'm sure he'll hire only the BEST lawyers too.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2023, 08:12 PM)Nately120 Wrote: DeSantis having to sub for Trump while Trump accuses him of being a Soros-backed groomer who came to him with tears in his eyes and begged him for his endorsement is damn near man on man BDSM.

Oh Donnie my master...tell me I'm scum!

That's why I always tell the "Trump is going away" losers that he never will.  Not one member of the gop will stand up to him when push comes to shove because they all (mistakenly) think his base will vote for them if they eat him in the primaries.  The party is lost.
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2023, 08:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: That's why I always tell the "Trump is going away" losers that he never will.  Not one member of the gop will stand up to him when push comes to shove because they all (mistakenly) think his base will vote for them if they eat him in the primaries.  The party is lost.

I'm not even sure DeSantis can delay his presidential run until 2028, because if Biden wins in 2024 then Trump just has another 4 years to run for president in 2028 and insult DeSantis, but if Trump wins in 2024 he has 4 years to set up Don Jr. as the next GOP candidate or just find some way to never leave the white house.
Reply/Quote
34 counts of indictments.
Almost the best indictment noone has ever seen.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Indicting Trump just opened a big can of worms. It is nothing more than a witch hunt. I guess this is what happens when you are not one of the boys. This may get more viewers than the OJ Simpson trial in the 90's. We just studied false accusations in our Bible Study so there is a precedence for them.
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2023, 09:47 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Indicting Trump just opened a big can of worms. It is nothing more than a witch hunt. I guess this is what happens when you are not one of the boys. This may get more viewers than the OJ Simpson trial in the 90's. We just studied false accusations in our Bible Study so there is a precedence for them.

Meh, Trump has a long history of doing and even admitting to things that would get someone who isn't in the good ol' boys club imprisoned, and a lot of it was done when he was a registered democrat and not a politician.  
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2023, 10:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, Trump has a long history of doing and even admitting to things that would get someone who isn't in the good ol' boys club imprisoned, and a lot of it was done when he was a registered democrat and not a politician.  

lol, but the worst certainly came during his presidency.

Trump lied. people died. 

Every time he breaks the law Tucker/Hannity/Ingraham shout "witch hunt" 

and the MAGA faithful ignore law and facts--even Trump's own admissions.

"Trump hate" explains why people want to prosecute him for organizing a coup.
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2023, 09:47 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Indicting Trump just opened a big can of worms. It is nothing more than a witch hunt. I guess this is what happens when you are not one of the boys. This may get more viewers than the OJ Simpson trial in the 90's. We just studied false accusations in our Bible Study so there is a precedence for them.

Since when is it OK for all you Bible-thumping Christians to excuse a guy who was out banging hookers while his wife is sitting at home 9 months pregnant?    I believe that's called adultery and GOD says to take them out to the city gates and burn them alive. Maybe you should do your Bible study in the books of Deuteronomy 22 , and Leviticus 20.
Reply/Quote

Trump accused Biden and the Dems of stealing the election.

And even his own AG agrees it was not stolen, and Trump was never presented with valid evidence the election was stolen.

Behind the scenes, even the Fox stars Tucker, Hannity and Laura agreed the election had not been stolen as they gave air time to people
claiming it was.

Did your Bible study group go over that precedent?

The guy who lied about the election as he sought to block legal transition to a new president always tells you its a "witch hunt" when people
try to hold him accountable.  

The DA has the checks and the paper trail. So why do you think everyone else is lying, and believe Trump? 
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 12:57 PM)Dill Wrote: Trump accused Biden and the Dems of stealing the election.

And even his own AG agrees it was not stolen, and Trump was never presented with valid evidence the election was stolen.

Behind the scenes, even the Fox stars Tucker, Hannity and Laura agreed the election had not been stolen as they gave air time to people
claiming it was.

Did your Bible study group go over that precedent?

The guy who lied about the election as he sought to block legal transition to a new president always tells you its a "witch hunt" when people
try to hold him accountable.  

The DA has the checks and the paper trail. So why do you think everyone else is lying, and believe Trump? 
Notwithstanding, Capitol police officers were murdered by Trump's mob, so he should be held accountable for their deaths by proxy.  As a direct and proximate result of Donald Trump promoting his big election lie (Over 60 federal courts including Trump-appointed federal judges,  found not a single shred of evidence to support his election fraud claims,) it caused the death and serious bodily injury to several Capitol police officers.  Therefore, Trump should be charged with the murder and felonious assault of several police officers.

What strikes me as pure sickening irony is that, these are the folks who claim to be "Blue lives matter," but when it came to the murder and assault of police officers on January 6th they quickly changed their tune.  They cannot have it both ways, so if they support Trump's Big Lie then they cannot logically say they're all for Blue lives matter. 

I wonder if his bible study covered the parts of thou shall not bear false witness, and thou shall not commit murder, Trump is guilty of both.... 
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2023, 04:32 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Notwithstanding, Capitol police officers were murdered by Trump's mob, so he should be held accountable for their deaths by proxy.  As a direct and proximate result of Donald Trump promoting his big election lie (Over 60 federal courts including Trump-appointed federal judges,  found not a single shred of evidence to support his election fraud claims,) it caused the death and serious bodily injury to several Capitol police officers.  Therefore, Trump should be charged with the murder and felonious assault of several police officers.

What strikes me as pure sickening irony is that, these are the folks who claim to be "Blue lives matter," but when it came to the murder and assault of police officers on January 6th they quickly changed their tune.  They cannot have it both ways, so if they support Trump's Big Lie then they cannot logically say they're all for Blue lives matter. 

I wonder if his bible study covered the parts of thou shall not bear false witness, and thou shall not commit murder, Trump is guilty of both.... 

The most funny thing is the lecturing accusing other people to act for the devil or whatever.

Reply/Quote

So you're telling me you needed to invest time and study to understand that people have been accused of doing things they didn't do at various points in history? 

Dang, when you put it like that it all just ties everything together.  Conspiracy all the way.  
Reply/Quote
One thing about the current crop of republican leaders is that they always end up showing how little they know about how things work.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Our side chants “lock her up” and their side is going to get a mug shot based on a witch hunt.<br><br>It’s time to change that.<br><br>Gloves are off.</p>&mdash; Marjorie Taylor Greene ?? (@mtgreenee) <a href="https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1641569162274422786?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 30, 2023</a></blockquote> 
Reply/Quote

I would think that given the impact this could have that the DA has to feel extremely confident in what was found.
You don't (or shouldn't) indict a former president without extremely substantial and credible evidence to present.

And let's be honest - Trump is not some saint. He's been "questionable" (to put it nicely) his whole (adult) life.
He's accustomed to bending (or even breaking depending on who you ask) the rules to get what he wants.

If Trump is guilty of the crimes he's being indicted for, he deserves to be reprimanded for it.
You don't get a pass just because a select group of people voted you into public office at some point in the past.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote