Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
January 2nd........
mark this date down..............it may be a glorious day as our beloved Bengals make a big announcement...........Mike Brown walks to the podium and sadly says...

WE HAVE ELECTED NOT TO RESIGN MARVIN LEWIS AND THE SEARCH IS ON FOR HIS REPLACEMENT

Popcorn Happy DingDing
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Only when I hear the words will I believe it.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 01:30 PM)corpjet Wrote: mark this date down..............it may be a glorious day as our beloved Bengals make a big announcement...........Mike Brown walks to the podium and sadly says...

WE HAVE ELECTED NOT TO RESIGN MARVIN LEWIS AND THE SEARCH IS ON FOR HIS REPLACEMENT

Popcorn Happy DingDing

...."Oh there he is... Come here Paulie. It's my pleasure to introduce the new head coach of the Cincinnati Bengals... Paul Beauregard Guenther". *Party whistle sound*... Orange and black confetti fall.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Complete and total change is the only thing that will make a difference......in the end.

Meaning Mike Brown will also have to step aside, really this time, and hire a true GM who has total control.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 01:50 PM)jason Wrote: ...."Oh there he is... Come here Paulie. It's my pleasure to introduce the new head coach of the Cincinnati Bengals... Paul Beauregard Guenther".     *Party whistle sound*... Orange and black confetti fall.

Followed shortly after with, "Kevin Coyle has been re-signed and will take over the DC role while Hue Jackson has been signed as the team's new OC. Hayes, Simmons, Haslett, Urban, and Alexander are all re-signed to resume their same roles. Ken Zampese is back as the team's QB coach once again."

[Image: nuclear-2947-92f31700bb58ce967748ac06aaf9d76d@1x.jpg]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 01:55 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Complete and total change is the only thing that will make a difference......in the end.

Meaning Mike Brown will also have to step aside, really this time, and hire a true GM who has total control.

Yeah...but people don't get that. They don't realize that it's going to be hard for any coach to succeed here.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 01:58 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah...but people don't get that. They don't realize that it's going to be hard for any coach to succeed here.

Right,

Promoting a turd we have now or bringing in Johnny Umpteescratch from outside is going to make little to no difference in the end !

We need a drastic wholsale change, complete new culture. And that has to start with the burgermeister himself - Mikey. Then we also need the entire current coaching staff released and a couple players shown the door.

This team is in dire need of a complete new direction !
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 02:10 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Right,

Promoting a turd we have now or bringing in Johnny Umpteescratch from outside is going to make little to no difference in the end !

We need a drastic wholsale change, complete new culture. And that has to start with the burgermeister himself - Mikey. Then we also need the entire current coaching staff released and a couple players shown the door.

This team is in dire need of a complete new direction !

Yes! We lose games because of culture...because we're used to losing. We can't even hold a 17 point lead.

Yet a lot of fans think we're 1 or 2 breaks away from a Super Bowl run.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 01:58 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah...but people don't get that. They don't realize that it's going to be hard for any coach to succeed here.

I don't buy into the fact that Lewis has ruined Gunther or Lazor or anyone else that has coached under him. Zimmer shows that. Each should be judged on their own merit.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 01:50 PM)jason Wrote: ...."Oh there he is... Come here Paulie. It's my pleasure to introduce the new head coach of the Cincinnati Bengals... Paul Beauregard Guenther".     *Party whistle sound*... Orange and black confetti fall.

While I know many want complete turnover I would actually be okay with Guenther getting a shot.  

Complete and total change may equal years of rebuilding and futility.
Reply/Quote
More like Lewis announces his retirement.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 05:10 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: More like Lewis announces his retirement.

Effective four years from now.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 01:50 PM)jason Wrote: ...."Oh there he is... Come here Paulie. It's my pleasure to introduce the new head coach of the Cincinnati Bengals... Paul Beauregard Guenther". *Party whistle sound*... Orange and black confetti fall.

The only “Paulie” who Mike Brown would hire as head coach is Paul Alexander.
Reply/Quote