Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
January Mock
Putting this completely transparent - The coaches have not done well drafting OL, so in this mock, the Bengals have addressed starting RT in FA.
I also have Higgins tagged (but leaving after tag), and Reader signed to a 2-year deal.
Hudson and Sample both re-signed to cover short-term TE duties.

With that said...

1) Rome Odunze, WR Washington - Replacement for when Higgins leaves after his tag is up.

2) T'vondre Sweat, DT Texas
- Groom behind Reader this year and take over as primary NT in 2025. Use as a rotational piece for 2024.

3) Braden Fiske, DT Florida St - Pass rushing 3T who would compete with Carter for rotational DT reps behind Hill in 2024 and compete to take over Hill's spot in 2025.

4) Ben Sinnott, TE Kansas St - We'll see how he measures and performs at the Combine, but I really like his game tape. I would love to have a TE like Sinnott to go along with Hudson.

5) Frank Gore Jr, Southern Miss - Smaller than his dad (about 20 lbs less) but he's exciting both as a runner and receiver. Would really add more explosion to the Bengals backfield. He also is very willing to take on contact and try to block, so I believe he could become a 3-down RB if he adds another 10-15 lbs.

6) Anthony Belton, OL NC St - Versatile guy who could play RT and OG as a backup.

7) Michael Barrett, LB Michigan - Depth since I think we'll lose one of the backup LBs in FA.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote