Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romo injured
Looks like the Cowboys aren't going to care how long Bryant is out since they only have an AARP member to  go under center.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sucks for them . Their defense has been unreal vs the Eagles.
Reply/Quote
Broken left collar bone.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Cowboys have now become the least interesting team.
Reply/Quote
Cowboys and Eagles game was ugly. No wonder Romo got hurt.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
If you told Cowboys fans last season that Romo, Murray, and Dez wouldn't be starting week 3...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 09:02 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If you told Cowboys fans last season that Romo, Murray, and Dez wouldn't be starting week 3...

Murray is starting, just not in "Big D"  Smirk
Reply/Quote
I know it's easy to hate on Dallas, but I really feel bad for Tony Romo. Very underrated guy. Hope he comes back quick.
Reply/Quote
Sucks Romo was my starting QB in fantasy. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Well this is shitty. He was my fantasy QB : /
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 07:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Sucks for them .  Their defense has been unreal vs the Eagles.
Philly just sucks.  Bad moves by Chip Kelly are starting to manifest themselves.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 09:07 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Murray is starting, just not in "Big D"  Smirk
Starting to show signs of decline...  Or a poor fit in an offensive scheme.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 07:38 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Looks like the Cowboys aren't going to care how long Bryant is out since they only have an AARP member to  go under center.

no way hes older than romo...

Anyways yeah he was my fantasy QB..

backup was bradford...

so tomorrow im claiming dalton. or carr

anyways when the HELL did dallas get a defense?
Reply/Quote
Brandon Weeden, LOL.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 04:07 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: no way hes older than romo...

Anyways yeah he was my fantasy QB..

backup was bradford...

so tomorrow im claiming dalton. or carr

anyways when the HELL did dallas get a defense?

I'm still not sure they actually did.  As horrid as the Giants and Eagles have played over the first two weeks, I can't tell if Dallas is real or just took advantage of the luck of the draw.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 10:04 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I'm still not sure they actually did.  As horrid as the Giants and Eagles have played over the first two weeks, I can't tell if Dallas is real or just took advantage of the luck of the draw.

Philly and the Giants are just that bad...  When they get Hardy and Gregory back they may be nasty though.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
That's my fantasy quarterback, man!

/sobbing TO voice
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Cowboys have a decent prospect on their team in Kellen Moore, but I doubt they will try it.

Apparently they are bringing in guys like Christian Ponder and even our own Josh Johnson.... Pretty sad stuff.

Kellen Moore is the winningest QB in college history. I'm not saying he is a world breaker, but he is certainly an Andy Dalton-ish player in the sense that the guy finds a way to win games. Without Dez OR Romo, I don't see why they don't just try it out.... what have they really got to lose?

(They have 3 BSU starters on defense {Crawford, Demarcus Lawrence, Scandrick}, so why not try the BSU QB as well Big Grin )
Reply/Quote
Crazy rumor that Dallas might attempt to acquire Robert Griffin from Washington.

For those thinking it might take the Cowboys out of the news, imagine if that happened?

It would literally be the biggest media circus in NFL history.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 10:46 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: That's my fantasy quarterback, man!

/sobbing TO voice

TO claims he had his agent inquire with the Cowboys about if they want his services because of the Bryant injury.  According to him he wasn't reaching out to them, but they brought his name up...
Reply/Quote